• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice Please

S: 15st6.5lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.24%)
Hi there, I am currently 13.9 stones with a BMI of 32. I am interested in doing the Cambridge Diet, have tried LL but failed after a couple of weeks. Think the Councilling put me off. Also I do not necessarily what to do completely SS, would like a little flexibility so that if I wanted a meal in the evening, it would not completely throw me off course completely. I am currently doing WW but am struggling with the idea that it's going to take best part of a year to lose the weight. Any advice appreciated, I would love to shift around 3 stones.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi,I too have done LL,I had to give up for financial reasons.I struggled to get back on using cd for 3 years,I knew I needed a group to get me going and managed to find one.As you probably know there are a lot of options available not just ss.I personally like ss+ 3 packs and a small(but not tiny)evening meal.I find this really keeps me going.
Good luck whatever you decide
xx

S: 15st6.5lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.24%)
Thanks for the advice and WOW you have done so well, am starting next Weds and am very excited now. Like the idea of a meal in the evening with the family