Advice Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kat01234, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Hi there, I am currently 13.9 stones with a BMI of 32. I am interested in doing the Cambridge Diet, have tried LL but failed after a couple of weeks. Think the Councilling put me off. Also I do not necessarily what to do completely SS, would like a little flexibility so that if I wanted a meal in the evening, it would not completely throw me off course completely. I am currently doing WW but am struggling with the idea that it's going to take best part of a year to lose the weight. Any advice appreciated, I would love to shift around 3 stones.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi,I too have done LL,I had to give up for financial reasons.I struggled to get back on using cd for 3 years,I knew I needed a group to get me going and managed to find one.As you probably know there are a lot of options available not just ss.I personally like ss+ 3 packs and a small(but not tiny)evening meal.I find this really keeps me going.
    Good luck whatever you decide
    xx

4. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Thanks for the advice and WOW you have done so well, am starting next Weds and am very excited now. Like the idea of a meal in the evening with the family

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.