Advice Please

kat01234

Hi there, I am currently 13.9 stones with a BMI of 32. I am interested in doing the Cambridge Diet, have tried LL but failed after a couple of weeks. Think the Councilling put me off. Also I do not necessarily what to do completely SS, would like a little flexibility so that if I wanted a meal in the evening, it would not completely throw me off course completely. I am currently doing WW but am struggling with the idea that it's going to take best part of a year to lose the weight. Any advice appreciated, I would love to shift around 3 stones.

Hi,I too have done LL,I had to give up for financial reasons.I struggled to get back on using cd for 3 years,I knew I needed a group to get me going and managed to find one.As you probably know there are a lot of options available not just ss.I personally like ss+ 3 packs and a small(but not tiny)evening meal.I find this really keeps me going.
Good luck whatever you decide
xx

Thanks for the advice and WOW you have done so well, am starting next Weds and am very excited now. Like the idea of a meal in the evening with the family

Back