advice please

weegirl

hi.
i am on week 4 and i have lost 121/2lbs so far. but last week i messed about all week.it was totm for me but i was picking bits of meat, cheese, crisps, choc.but i got my head together over the weekend.i dont get weighed until fri. will i go back into ketosis before then?should i just give up? i dont want to, i think i can do this now. i knowit's not good to stop and start like this..have i blown the diet? help please.....ps. sorry about the rant...xxberni
pps. waiting for your replies:wave_cry::wave_cry:

You have blown it in a sense as you are more than likely out of ketosis by now, but if you are sticking to it 100% you could go back into ketosis within a couple of days.
Dont give up hun, thats the worst thing you can do. You need to forget about what you have done, put it behind you and make a clean start. If you have gained a little, you could lose it straight away. I had a refeed a couple of months ago to go away, I refeeded for 10 days, the last 3 days I ate chocolate, carbs etc. When I came home I had gained 6lbs. This went in the first 2 days of being back on the shakes and I was also back in ketosis.
Never give up, lipotrim is the best when you stick to it.

yep I agree with Kered, Dont give up get back in there!

You will probably be out of ketosis, but you will be back in it soon as long as you dont eat anymore

You really need to take this diet seriously, Its is a very good diet and has very good results if you stick to it 100%

Good luck :)

thanks girls,i think i am back on track now. sorry i haven't been online but we had a pc problem.the last few days have been ok. i had a family meal tonight. i cooked served and then sat down with my flapjack and aglass of water..so even if i dont do well this week. i will continue with it....thanks again..

Aww well done, thats the spirit. Its pointless crying over spilt milk, what is done cant be re-done, but you are going down the right road. Glad to see you back on track.

Back