Advice pls: Lipotrim or Cambridge?

Davis

I have been doing my own VLCD with packs bought back from a trip oversea's but as I only have 7 days supply left need to start thinking about starting a new programme. It seems to me that Cambridge and Lipotrim are the same. Is this correct? What kind of weekly costs can I expect? Do I need a doc certificate to start?
Any advice would ve greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I've done both. Not much in it really. I think the flavors are a wee bit nicer on CD and they have tetras (ready made cartons for when you have to go out). LT you go to the pharmacist, CD you go to a councellor at their home. I found LT good as if family ever asked, I told them I was being monitored by a doctor (well pharmacist....wont split hairs) and they didn't worry then. Good luck with whichever you decide...both are fab.

Well I'm on LT, and I tried the odd sachet of CD soups, just for a change, and they made me feel sick! I prefer LT hands down xxx

Can you sole source on CD for weeks upon end like LT.. or do you have to have one low carb meal in the evening for 7 days out of the month, every month ???

loving the LT as the counselling is all done by logging onto the guys and don't like the idea of going to the CD reps home, plus the convenience of the chemist, good luck with whatever you choose we're all here if needed

Also tryed both and CD made me feel ill,so for me its LT.Good luck in what you choose x

I suppose it depends how controlled you are with food LT is fab for not even thinking about that meal you have to eat....but if you are a picker maybe cd would be best as you can do all different plans and incoporate food too...

Back