Thinking about Lipotrim - Can anyone tell me what a day entails and how much it costs

TB1972

Dear All Lipotrimers

I have been looking on the Lipotrim website after seeing an advertisement in our local pharmacy window.
Could anyone please explain what a day entails on the programme and also I believe you buy it weekly when you weigh in - what is the average cost of the plan?
Have you had good results?
Any help/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Tinax

Hi Tina

For ladies it's £36/week and you get 3 shakes a day so 21 items for the week. The flavours are limited, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, chicken soup and there are 2 types of bars - coconut and peanut I think. I have tried a bar once and was not keen, someone on here compared it to dry floor tiles lol. Everyone is difference on the flavours, I tend to just stick to chocolate.
You need to get weighed every week and the results are fantastic. You should be losing about a stone a month on this. Obviously depends what weight you start at and how much you have to lose. The forum is very supportive and we're all 'on our own together' if you know what I mean.
It is quite a commitment to start and stick to LT. The first few days can be tough until you go into ketosis, and then your hunger subsides but you still need to be vigilant. The weight loss for the first week normally makes up for it. I'm close to losing 5.5 stones but still have a fair way to go. Good luck what ever you decide.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Tina

For ladies it's £36/week and you get 3 shakes a day so 21 items for the week. The flavours are limited, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, chicken soup and there are 2 types of bars - coconut and peanut I think. I have tried a bar once and was not keen, someone on here compared it to dry floor tiles lol. Everyone is difference on the flavours, I tend to just stick to chocolate.
You need to get weighed every week and the results are fantastic. You should be losing about a stone a month on this. Obviously depends what weight you start at and how much you have to lose. The forum is very supportive and we're all 'on our own together' if you know what I mean.
It is quite a commitment to start and stick to LT. The first few days can be tough until you go into ketosis, and then your hunger subsides but you still need to be vigilant. The weight loss for the first week normally makes up for it. I'm close to losing 5.5 stones but still have a fair way to go. Good luck what ever you decide.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

A perfect summary! Nothing to add other than good luck with whatever decision you make :)

I actually like the bars. They are great because u feel u are eating and can pick at them all day. I just started 2 weeks ago and have lose 11 pound already. :) starting weight was 12 stone 6. Another 16pound to go to reach my target :)

Back