Advice pls

Carin

I am seriously thinking about joining the lipotrim.:)
I have found a chemist not to far that does this, although my hubby is against it, i think i am going to go for it, after reading alot of posts that people have lost so much weight. Personally i would like to lose 3 stones.
I am just wondering what the replacement foods are like and amounts that you have daily.

Wishing everbody the best of luck, although lucks not got to do with it but hard work!

I'm thinking of going to the chemist tomorrow.

Hi Carin
I dont have the hubby problem..but when i started i also had 3 stone to lose ...lost 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!!
the replacements are ok..they come in strawberry, chocolate & vanilla shakes chicken soupd and peanut or coconut flapjacks they are edible but not moreish. You have 3 packs a day... but, can split them down into 6 1/2 packs if you wish to spread them out more.
The first week is the hardest, but stick with it ..it is sooooo worth it and gets better hun xx
Good luck tomorrow and congrats on taking the first step to a new you xxx

Hi Nicki,

Thanks for the quick response, yeh i've read that the first week is the hardest, roll on tomorrow and see what it brings.

Wishing you the best, i can't believe that you lost that amount in the beginning, go gal! and keep up the hard work.

i have had no probs as of yet and i'm on week 2,,haven't been sick at all,,everyone is different,,if you like milkshakes then you will love this,,and plenty of water,,my hubby wasn;t impressed either when i started but i did it behind his back,,lol,now he knows and he fine,,as i have had no side effects or anythin

I am on week 2 also. Choc shake is my favourite. Everyones elses weight losses spurred me to do it too. This site is fab! Loads of ways to pass the time. (I am getting hooked on the Bingo in the arcade section!!!) Give it a go!

i have never seen that,,where is it,,

i have never seen that,,where is it,,

Look up at the blue tool bar and click on Arcade. Then search for bingo. Seriously I am like a granny with me "all the ducks 22!"

Welcome carin,
Best of luck on your lipotrim journey, I too are new to this and nearing the end of week 2, finding it ok so far. This website is brilliant for encouragement and advice!!!

good luck Carin

Good luck, Carin !
I STILL haven't told my OH that I'm on LT, as my friends were on CD & every time that he saw them he'd tell them how STUPID they were not eating ANYTHING ( & I'm not going to give him the chance to try to talk ME out of LT !! )

Oh what a warm welcome and the encouragement is great.

lol like the idea of keeping mum over it, until he can notice a change in my weight, I think that would spur me on.

But thanks everyone your stories are great the highs and lows, its fab to see everybody supporting each other, u cant beat that.

Will keep you all posted
and thanks again
Carin

Good luck, Carin !
I STILL haven't told my OH that I'm on LT, as my friends were on CD & every time that he saw them he'd tell them how STUPID they were not eating ANYTHING ( & I'm not going to give him the chance to try to talk ME out of LT !! )
Just out of interested...how have you got away with it hun? does he not notice you not eating?

I think all has been covered hun, good luck and ignore the hubby!! xx

I think all has been covered hun, good luck and ignore the hubby!! xx
Lol

Hi Carin, just give it a go see how you get on xx good luck with hubby

hi carin ,
i rushed into it soon as i heard about it i rushed to the chemist! dont no what came over me but dont regret it at allllll i think the only thing keepin me goin is this site,its all the support i need ,if u need nyfin just hollerxx lol good luck and welcome

pleaz can somone tell me where the f***in button to post new threads is im really anoid lost it yesterday, its moved again when i eventually posted ma thread it wernt there when i looked:mad::mad::mad:!!!
so i gave up and logged off xxxx

lol have you still not found it hunni ....
click on the forum jump in the blue top panel, then on to lipotrim forum, then scroll down a little and just before the posts there is a litte button that says new thread and another one right under neath all the posts

Back