Advice!! Quick too im starving :D

Yeah so silly as it seems I've accidentally gone like two days with almost no food. Not on purpose of course but now I'm scared my bodys gonna be in starvation mode and what I eat nows gonna impact far too much >.<
What's the best to help me sort out my metabolism for tomorrow without me absorbing too much? Just loads of super free foods? Fibre? Anything else? Thanks

Gollywogg said:
Yeah so silly as it seems I've accidentally gone like two days with almost no food. Not on purpose of course but now I'm scared my bodys gonna be in starvation mode and what I eat nows gonna impact far too much >.<
What's the best to help me sort out my metabolism for tomorrow without me absorbing too much? Just loads of super free foods? Fibre? Anything else? Thanks

Just follow the plan

It takes approx 72 hours for ur body to go into starvation mode. Relax and get some food down ur neck :) :)

darling, eat a nice bowl of soup to fill you up. I think after two days of not eating will make you feel munchy. Having a soup isnt munchy. Its filling and satisfying. Enjoy your free foods once your soup has flled you up (you ownt binge on a full tummy). Promise you wont do it again, you might scare us. And some of genuinely want to help :)
Just take a moment, list all you fave free foods (its easier to list free foods that you like rather than looking at a list of free foods that youdont like and think....ugh, I dont like that!). Imagine all the delicious meals youare going to make with free foods.

Just done exactly the same thing as have been so stressed and manic days. So not me usually but forgot brekkie as dashed out after feeding kids. Had a skinny capp for lunch with banana as trying to wrangle the kids. Then was so exhausted that fed kids, put them to bed and went to bed myself. I havnt been in the house at all for last few days so it is easy done, Went a bit manic on weekend prob as a result. So not good idea to have dominos, kfc and Chinese all in the same weekend, lol. Gained 1/4lb but due to eating all the takeaway chocolate oh and must forget the chocolate bars.

Unlike me just get back on plan

lardylady said:
How can you go for two days with almost no food 'accidentally'??

Well, I had 2 scan brans for breakfast with ham and cottage cheese and some cucumber. I tried to eat more but it's so hard to eat that stuff! For lunch I ordered a dead nice meal without sauce at work and it was awful! I ended up eating like one pak choi leaf out of it and a nibble of chicken. I went out at night so didn't eat.
The next day I was so hung over, I had a few bites of sw cottage pie but couldn't eat more. I then went to work and ordered food on the way but cos of the buses I got to work too late to eat. Then I finished and got home close to midnight and made this post :)

Gollywogg said:
Well, I had 2 scan brans for breakfast with ham and cottage cheese and some cucumber. I tried to eat more but it's so hard to eat that stuff! For lunch I ordered a dead nice meal without sauce at work and it was awful! I ended up eating like one pak choi leaf out of it and a nibble of chicken. I went out at night so didn't eat.
The next day I was so hung over, I had a few bites of sw cottage pie but couldn't eat more. I then went to work and ordered food on the way but cos of the buses I got to work too late to eat. Then I finished and got home close to midnight and made this post :)

Why do you try to make yourself eat food you don't like(breakfast) There are so many yummy free/low syn foods available

Welshtigger said:
Why do you try to make yourself eat food you don't like(breakfast) There are so many yummy free/low syn foods available

I second this. You could tell me eating scan bran daily would make me look like Angelina Jolie, and even show me proof. No way I'd ever eat it! Don't torture yourself.

In the long term, so you avoid the whole not eating cos you are busy/out/hungover you will need to be a bit more organised. Put together a little survival kit for your bag. Hifi bars/mugshots/alpen lights/babybel lights. Even little tins of baked beans. Basically stuff that's wrapped up & you can munch on the move. Get yourself a food flask, make a massive batch of soup & when you leave the house, take some with you heated up. That way you can eat when you are hungry & it doesn't matter where you are.

On the meals out front. It's best to eat something before you go, then you can have a salad & not be starving afterwards.

Aww that's so helpful thank you ^.^
I will do some more planning like that :)
It's not that I don't like the scan bran, i just mean its physically difficult to eat lol it takes so long! I was trying so hard to do the scan bran challenge but I've given up on that dream :)

And I wasn't eating out, it was an impromptu sly wine after work that went a little askew :D

If you had a hangover its unlikely you had so few calories you would go into starvation mode ;)

ermintrude said:
If you had a hangover its unlikely you had so few calories you would go into starvation mode ;)

Oh right yeah cos there's **** loads of calories in the wine :D I figured it'd have to be food to benefit your body

Back