Advice required-how many cals to maintain???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 18 October 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

My weight loss is really really slow now. I've had one week on 1000 and i shall continue on this step to lose the last few pounds. Ideally I'd like to lose another 5 - 8lbs.

What I need to know is at the end of my journey how many calories will i be able to eat without putting on any weight? (i'm 5ft 4)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

If you're completely sedentary you'd need about 1500 calories at 9 stone. More if you're more active. How much activity do you do?
  4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Great idea to go up the plans to lose thre last 5-8lb as your body will then be refilling your glycogen store and so when you start to eat normally you'll not have a gain from eating carbs. Go up to 1200 and 1500 and stay on any plan until you are happy. A woman needs 2000 cals a day but a lot of my clients who have successfully stayed at target keep to a 1500 cal plan during the week and then don't count cals at the weekend - allowing themnselves a take away, bottle of wine etc.

Good luck on losing the last few pounds and maintaining!
  5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Thanks guys.

I'm not that active at the moment although i am trying to exercise more as i need to tone up a few wobbly bits!

Thats a good idea about following 1500 during the week and then having a few treats at the weekend - i think i could cope with that!:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.