Advice required please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by myrtlemoo, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. myrtlemoo

myrtlemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all... well, after failing miserably (and yes, feeling miserable about the amount of weight I've put back on!) I've decided to give this thing another go because I know it works!

My issue is... I drink a lot of Coke Zero/Diet Coke (practically the only thing I do drink) so, do I wean myself off the coke and start the diet on Monday or do I hit it all in one fell swoop - coke and diet?

Opinions much appreciated!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

I'd advise stopping the coke cold turkey and then starting CD once the withdrawal has been and gone. I was a diet coke addict and stopped it 3 days before CD. I had some awful headaches and couldn't have coped with that at the same time as giving up food. Good luck, and hang in there XX
  4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just think of why your doing this, giving up coke is a good thing, i love coffee with milk and sugar, but i found it easy to give up, i wanted to be slim and healthy more than i wanted coffee.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.