advice wanted

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya!!!

Well i thought i had a chest infection and so off i went to the doctors today and she said nope it's not an infection it's my asthma playing me up,

so i'm not really sure what to do now,she put me on steroids for 6 days but said i was ok to do LT but if i felt off to eat something,has anybody tried this and how was it???

I was only diagnosed with asthma 3 weeks ago but i also smoke which i told the doctor, (though i did quit for 17 months b4 i moved house & started again silly me!)i've smoked on and off for nearly 12 years now (shame on me) but i did quit when i found out i was pregnant with each of my 3 kids and didnt touch 1 till after i'd had the kids each time(polishing halo :)).

So what shall i do i just don't know i've been starting LT since saturday but thought i had an infection but now it's not am i safe on steroids n LT???????

kellyxx

sorry it's long thanx for reading
(very sad now)

Hi ya hunni
I have just had a chest infection and was told to come off lt for a while... i did 3 days off and ate really low carb food and i was fine still lost 5lbs this week ...not sure about steroids..but if your doc says its fine then i would see how you feel..plus lt is only a powder form of food and it has all the nutriants you need!! Just low cals and carbs...will try and do some reasearch on it for you xxxxxx Hope this helps
P.S i also have asthma and smoke oooppss

If your doctor is happy for you to stay on it then give it a go. But maybe get a 2nd/3rd opinion to ease your mind. And if you really need to eat then do because it's a lot to put your body through at once. LT will always be there.

I have to admit that I was on steroids for a fair amount of my cambridge diet time. Didn't think to mention I was doing Cambridge to the doctor:eek:

thanx girls! i love it on here well i thought that as its meal replacement anyway i should be ok to do it if i have my steroids just before my shake. i'm gonna wait a few days before i start to get them going though i should be ok then.

Back