ADVICE : who has tried Exante (or other replacement options)

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Has anyone tried Exante for maintenance. Im running out of Lipotrim maintenance (its the bars and the choc whip that I like) but they are sooooooo expensive, I was wondering about trying something cheaper! Thing is I know the LP bars and whip keep me feeling full so I dont pick and dont really know much about other branded products and whether they'd do the same (rather than just promising to do so lol).
Advice anyone? Ive only got a couple of each left so kinda need to know what to do (typical last minute Vanessa I know lol) seeing as it takes days to get delivered.

I think Tanya's tried Exante Vanessa - pm her if she doesn't see this soon xx

I've tried it Nessa, same sort of results as LT but loads more choice and taste tons better.......

Thanks ... I ended up ordering some LP stuff but think I'm gonna def try Exante stuff next time!

I seem to be using maint prod during week, especially Monday Tuesdays to counteract weekends and it seems to be working for me (other than the obvious low cal/balanced thing, it also helps get me back into a 3meal routine after the weekend pickiness)

Thanks again...

I find the Exante bars too sweet...they are like rice krispies with a lot of sticky syrup on them and not as filling or as nice as the Lipotrim maintenance bars.

Your local Pharmacy might have the promotion on where you buy 5 LT maintenance bars for the price of 7. They come in a special promotional pack.

Thanks mini. That's my fear really that the other stuff won't be as filling!
As for pharmacy - can't seem to find one that stocks maintenance products - may try phoning round further afield .... Hmm food for thought pmsl

Just seen this :)
I loved the exante bars they were both delish!

But I'd always stick to what you know works "if it ain't broke don't fix it" :p

Me too! I also like the Be-YU bars but you need to eat 2 really and that takes the calories up to about 260 which is a bit high I think, you might as well have a low cal sandwich......

Back