• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

advice!

yesterday I had a flexi syn day at a wedding I went to, had a lovely time and ate what was put in front of me! want to do damage limitation now before my wi on tues, oh has suggested indian tonight and i feel poorly so would like to agree!
If I do extra easy and have chicken tikka (dry) and pilau rice what syn value am I looking at? I have had two hex b and one hex a today (but am breastfeeding so am allowed extras!!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Pilau rice is 2.5 syns, but boiled is free, if you can face it!
Tikka is indeed 9 syns.
Other low options with sauce are:
Chicken Saag 11 syns
Chicken Dhansak 6.5 syns
Chicken Kashmiri 9.5 syns

Check out online for how hot they are etc, or in your curry menu.

I went out the other day and had indian the day before WI on a 100% week, and I managed to still lose 4lbs.

Enjoy!!!

Emma xXx

Stupid question.... do they not have the sauces ready prepared? Never been in an Indian kitchen before.

xx

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i had curry on Friday. i had something called a Lamb Goan. no idea of syn value, but i had sag bhaji and okra bhaji? also. bloody lovely. couldnt eat it all. then they came out with a candle in some delicious chocolate and vanilla ice cream but i only had one little teaspoon worth. blooming delicious though