advice

keocoll

Hi everyone im on day 8 and happy cause i got weighed and lost12lb but for 2 days now i just cant stomach the milkshakes just managing 1 down thought of having another makes me feel sick and get a nasty taste in my mouth aftet drinkingit i am drinking loads of water but wondering whats wrong

keocoll

You could try the soup, which is nice and warm. Best when made on the hob and stir continuously. Otherwise you could try to bars, they are pretty awful, but not bad with a cup of tea. Its the end goal that you need to keep in sight. Treat the shakes as medicine. Good luck...

Lots of ice cubes dull the taste. I tried lipotrim last summer but got to day 14 and couldn't keep them down anymore every mouthful came straight back up again. Maybe mind over matter may help tell your self they are lovely and see. Hope it all works out but I do find the colder the better they taste

I find adding extra water really helps.

Or you can make a watery mouse and freeze them.

Have you tried them with sweetener? might make them taste better for you, or try them as a warm drink.

I find ice really helps, I can barely drink it without.
Also, I love the chocolate ones with a spoon of coffee added, actually makes them quite nice.

After a while I started looking forward to the shakes, which I never thought would happen!

Yeh I agree adding the teaspoon of coffee to the chocolate and vanilla milkshakes really makes them quite nice.

Whizz your shake with lots of ice in a blender, it really helped me!
I also made the packs into cookies once a day to get that last shake down!!

Make your shakes up in a blender, when I was using my shaker I hated them. I just had to down them, but then I started putting them in the blender and blending for a while you get a nice frothy top x

Back