Advice?

LadyBird_x

Hi all,

Within the past hour I've decided I may take up WW. I haven't been happy with my weight for sometime and nothings going to change if I stay the way I am.

I've been reading up on it and can't seem to find any information about how many daily PP's I'd be allowed based on my weight etc, are there any calculators anywhere that can tell me this.

I may join online, but it's still quite expensive. Would it be good for me to go to a few classes or join online (even if it's for one month) to get the information I need?

A friend advised to go online instead of the weekly meetings, to save money, especially if you do so for 3 months.So this is what I did, and you get given your pro-points values per day and a weekly allowance as well. You can also see what propoint values foods are or use the calculator to work them out from the nutritional information that you find on packets of food.

I swear by online. I plan all my meals in advance and it's totally my dieting lifeline. Works out cheaper than classes as far as I'm aware. Hope it's going well for you if you did sign up x

Im joining this week as monthly pass is half price :)
You can access calculstors etc online xx

Back