Advice

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Ok it's been a month now and I've lost 6 lb, I prob should be happy but I did think I'd lose more as most of that was the water weight I. Week 1. am I doing something wrong? I'm having 2 eggs and 3 bacon for breakfast burger salad for lunch and rarely eat dinner, I have about 5 coffees with cream but I'm in my allowance but could this be my problem? Any advice would be great fully received
:)
x

Hi Emmy, 6lbs is fabulous - on a diet where you get to eat while you lose! This is a long term plan that helps you meet an optimum weight for your body.

Some thoughs: First of all i cant see your stats in detail but as you get lighter, weight loss slows
Also if you aren't eating enough or have done vclds then potentially body in starvation mode so it will hang on for dear life- then need to be patient & treat body well (incl enough cals) not having dinner isnt necessarily recommended
Finally - just because something is allowed doesn't mean it wont slow or stall your loss (although officially stall is 4 weeks no loss & no inch loss!). Many people have problems with cream
Hth

Thanks Katie 6lb is really good but it was all in week 1 then the other weeks didn't really lose, also I'm ashamed to say I went off track today and tonight noticed I've put on 5 lb which I'm hoping is water. I'm gutted :-(

i notice you lost 5 stone that is amazing! Was that on atkins alone? Xx

Drink lots of water, get back on track and Atkins does work!

Yes I lost all my weight on Atkins - I actually got to 5 1/2 off but was getting addicted to exercise so backed off to find my comfortable weight which appears to be around 12stone. Over that at the moment due to summer of rosé but very clear that I am not going to just keep creeping up!

Back