Advice

Lairey

Hi Everyone,

How are you all?

I just wondered if anyone could give me some advice please? I am going on a 2 day course on Wednesday and Thursday this week with people that I don't know. Lunch is provided in the form of a packed lunch-Sandwich, crisps, snack bar, fruit etc. I really don't think it is going to be possible to make a shake at lunch time (and I don't want to have to explain myself to a room full of strangers either!) and I can't possibly eat one of the terrible flapjacks unless I want to be sick!

What shall I do? This is the first time since being on Lipotrim that I have been in this situation.

Thanks.

XxX

Hi hun how are you? How about a shake in the morning then lots of water all day until you get home then spread the last 2 out as much as poss? xx

I don't know what to suggest to you Lairey. For myself, I would just do the shakes. I would say I'm on a diet and that I've lost so much in so many weeks. I wouldn't put my diet and all my hard work in jeopardy. Is there nowhere private you can go to make your shakes?

Maybe make a mousse, might be easier to mix discretely x

Thanks guys.

Tracy, I think you could be right. I don't normally have my first shake until about 1pm so didn't think of having one before work. I will then take the oportunity to load myself up with water during the day, which is normally the difficult bit for me. Thanks.

I just don't think it would be practical to make a shake in the environment that I will be in. The course isn't being held at my normal place of work and I don't think there would be anywhere private that I could escape to. Im certainly not going to ruin things now. I'm re-feeding again in 2 weeks. My birthday is on good friday, so going to have a few days off. I got back on to it much easier than I expected after my weekend away, so decided to enjoy myself for my birthday.

I can't wait for my weigh in on Friday. I was so pleased that I didnt gain during my weekend away but missed the feeling of seeing a loss on the scales! Greedy I know!

Thanks for your help. This site is fab. If there is ever a question you need help with, someone (and normally lots of people!) come to the rescue!

XxX

I agree, everybody is so quick to help you out and make you feel loads better! it has made my journay so much easier! Your doing great hun and why not enjoy your birthday now you know you can refeed the get back on xx

Thats what I thought. May aswell enjoy my birthday and easter. But of course will be sensible. I think my last re-feed did me good actually. Helps you to appreciate good healthy food and portion size etc. Getting back on it is much easier than I had heard it was.

Anyone else re-feeding for easter?

Did you eat really well? x

I didn't eat perfectly healthily but I ate much less than I would have before. No snacks, just breakfast, small lunch and dinner. Stuck to Tia Maria and diet coke (yummy!) and had 2 cocktails (extra yummy!!) I was very proud of myself and was over the moon with the result. Was so nervous getting on those scales, just incase. Even though I knew I had been good and not gone mad while away (which would have been very easy to do with all the lovely food about!)

XxX

Lairey - I travel and am constantly in meetings etc and didnt want to broadcast the fact I was on LT.... so doing LT "under wraps" was difficult.... however I learned to love the flapjack for that reason.....however on other occasion I have slipped out a lunch time to have my shake in my car....sad I know but it worked for me. No-one was the wiser and asked why I wasnt having lunch - I just replied I had a massive breakfast....or was planning a massive dinner that night.

Back