advice

Missy_mint

my best friends birthday next week and its a meal and out after and she wants me at both what shall i do?? i can go out with just drinking water but at the meal i will look really cheap if i sit with water wont i :sigh:

Nope just dont eat your doing a diet on LT and thats the rules and thats that and as I ve said before she will have a birthday next year. xxx

Lol good point! Flapjack hun? I wouldnt worry think about number 1 for a while xxx

Yep I agree if shes your best friedn she'll understand completely and support you xx

I agree - I was at a wedding on Sat and I drank water all day and night - nobody who didnt know i was on Lipo even questioned why

These days so many people are the designated drivers or just dont want a sore head in the morning.

As for the meal - why not have a soup while everyone else is having their meal??

hehe i just spoke 2 her she said she'd order food for where im sitting and as she sittin next to me she will eat it hehe :O) bless her i do want to be strong im driving aswell so saving the pennies :D

Hahaha thats fab hun xx

ye i cant wait i mite be a size smaller :eek:) but im not goin to buy nethin new i ave some dresses i can wear which got tight hehe this website is the best id not still be doin this if it wasnt here. i get weak moments all the time then i come on here thnx guys your the best !!!

a real friend , cherish it xxx

"i get weak moments all the time then i come on here thnx guys your the best "

Totally agree :D:D

I agree hun,i still come here for support now and im maintaining! Stops me eating too lol so you going to wear a dress, im out on friday but think i deserve a new outfit now!! xxx

ye u deffo deserve a new dress lol i want to suprise people when i finish this i really want to get down 2 a 12 and its been so many years i dnt even remember being 12 always a 14 i cant w8 am so excited !!!

I come here when I feel horny thanks guys, xxxxx

Dirty dirty man;)! xxx
Missy i dont really do dresses but might just do now youve out it in my mind..i can get into a 12 in a dress too..bonus! Its def best to wait til the end though hun xxx

Not been there for ages..scared of losing Millie in the middle of Manchester!! xxx

aww i tink ud look gr8 in a dress im really into them at the mo :O) i used 2 wear lil shorts etc bt every1 started 2 wear dresses here hehe

Yeah same here hun, skirts for me but i will look this week i reckon..in your honour hun xxx

Back