Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lou_Lou, 2 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Can periods effect the weight loss?

I dont feel like I have lost anything, the only thing keeping me going is a Chocolate Milkshake.

Loux

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

They most certainly can I'm afraid - water retention and all that.

BUT tha's all it is, water. Not fat. So it's likely to even itsef out the following week.

P. :cool:

4. lealeanne

lealeanne Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    I can put on up to half a stone before my period, then lose it again a few days into it!!!! Most people are 2-3 pounds heavier before. Hope this helps keep you motivated!!!

5. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Oh well, next week I may feel as if I have lost more!

I do keep drinking alot of water, I have had 2L's tonight, and still feel thursty.

My bladder is over active! LOL

6. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Definately I had TOTM in my 3d week and even though I was 100% good I was devasted to STS.

However, the following week I lost 6lbs and had to keep reminding myself that normally I could put on anything up to 4lbs when its TOTM.

Next time its due I am going to try and up my water intake and see if that helps :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.