Advices needed

Cac80

I am thinking of joining slimming world. Seems all very confusing - syn free food etc. How do you know how many syns food are etc? Do you get a list?

Hi @Cac80 ,

When you join you get a pdf/leaflet with all the info on what foods are free, speed, fibre etc. This is effectively your go to list for most food. Attached to this is a list of syns for takeaways etc.

You also get a log in for their website which has a food search. I've just done a quick search and this is the kind of thing you will get access to:

1540198050675.png

Are you thinking of joining online or in a group? When I joined I googled for promo codes and ended up getting around 40% off my online subscription. I think if you look on facebook groups for your local ones if you're joining one of them you can possibly get £5-£10 off.

Hi cac80, you also get access to the SW app which when you are walking around the supermarket is great as you can see how many syns are in something. I’ve printed loads of lists off of pintrest so I can see quickly what foods are speed foods and some recipes I’m likely to make.

Back