Attack Advise please

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
So as most of you know I'm doing attack again after my holiday
Since the first time I've learnt alot from u all and I'm using loads of flavor in my food
I just want to check that I'm fine with following food unlimited on attack

Onions
Fresh garlic
Fresh chillis
Fresh ginger
Soy sauce not loads though
Pepsi max chicken
Chicken stock homemade for chicken soup

I'm checking because I'm enjoying attack way more than I did the first time and my food taste far better! Lol
Thank you for any help in advance
L xx

I personally wouldnt use soy sauce at all during the attack phase

I haven't used any Soy sauce but I have seen recipes mention a low-salt version.

I'm grand honey pie missed you :) I've not been on much it's been bit quite :( thought everyone had left lol .so you back in the dukan hhorse ? Xx

jan9209 said:
I'm grand honey pie missed you :) I've not been on much it's been bit quite :( thought everyone had left lol .so you back in the dukan hhorse ? Xx

Yes I'm back on it like a car bonnet lol!
Enjoying it more which always makes me think im doing it wrong! Scales aren't moving either so god knows!!

How are u doing? Which stage are u in ATM?
Xx

Onions I think are allowed but they recommend small amounts to flavour more than anything else! I didn't think soy was allowed but glad it is!!!!

I'm still rocking the cruise baby! Had a lot going on the past week or two :( but still going strong, peeps have been awful selfish going on holibags and such glad your bback though :) xxx

jan9209 said:
I'm still rocking the cruise baby! Had a lot going on the past week or two :( but still going strong, peeps have been awful selfish going on holibags and such glad your bback though :) xxx

I'm glad to be back to and of course to be able to talk to uber friendly peeps like u.
Hope all is ok,bend me ear when ever u need to xx

I'm currently singing suddenly seymour from little shop of horrors at top of my lungs much to the dismay if my neighbours and other half lol :) love that film!
Thanks hon :) just few worries happening with my sister I shant bore you (it's in my diary) but feel better now after my singing Haha

Suuuuuuuuuperrrrr tiiiiiiiiimeeeeeee! :)

Did you put all you lost back on?? I'm still 18 pounds down (on here but 2.5 stone all in) but can't see it :( hopefully soon xxxxx

No I lost 11lbs in 3 weeks and put on 5.5lbs on my jollys
Hoping for it to be gone by Sunday!!
Oh my god I frickin love that film!
Have u lost all your weight on Dukan or on other stuff? X

Uck. You will have that gone in no time! No I lost the first lot on ww. Then stalled for a year even with running so came here and love it! Films on itv 3 but nearly finished! X

Ha ha I have found itv3+1!! yippee!! I feel a milkshake and a song coming on!
I hope your sister is ok,just caught up on your diary
I lost my first stone on sw and same thing happened I upped my exercise and didn't loose for 10 weeks!
I like Dukan because it's so controlled and in the words of my darling oh " it take a strong man to control you" lol xx

Omg the site wwouldn't let me in for ages man I would have looked cool I typed the words up to the sing before it come on :( damnation. Lol

Thanks hopefully sister will be ok she better be :) xxx

Back