Aero bubbly dessert mix

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Got some mint chocolate Aero bubbly dessert mix chilling in the fridge just now.

Little confused about syn values - per portion made up is 74 syns so 3.5syns or 7 syns for whole sachet.

I would be using the milk from my HEA though.

The powder is only 118 calories for 100g, sachet is 25g so about 30 calories or 1.5 syns for whole sachet.

It's to be made up with 100ml of semi skimmed milk but that can't account for the difference of 5.5syns can it? If anyone could help me out that would be great. Not a member so no access to syns online and my books are out of date so don't have it. Couldn't see it in the syn forum.

X

100ml of skimmed milk is what about 2syns? Still would make it about 5 syns for the packet which disappointingly only made a tiny amount :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops meant semi skimmed! Still not worth the syns really :(

Thanks for the help, will call it 4.5 syns then. The serving sizes must be about a spoonful lol as the whole sachet made up was tiny :-(

I had one of this a few months ago. Was disappointed by how much it made, so not worth the syns.

I brought this a few months back and was really disappointed with them. There was hardly anything when mixed up and I felt I had wasted syns!x

Yeh won't be getting it again :-( would rather save those syns for a real mint aero! X

There's an own brand Morrisons Angel Delight type dessert, which is mint choc flavour. It's gorgeous, makes up a decent serving and nice & cheap...!
It's 119cals per serving made with semi skimmed milk, 6 syns. Be less with skimmed milk..

Auburn said:
There's an own brand Morrisons Angel Delight type dessert, which is mint choc flavour. It's gorgeous, makes up a decent serving and nice & cheap...!
It's 119cals per serving made with semi skimmed milk, 6 syns. Be less with skimmed milk..

Good to know thanks :) x

Please can someone check this out
Jamie oliver Perfectly spiced jerk ham
It's 156 cals per 100gm
Protein 23gm
Carbs 3.8. - sugars 1.6
Fat 5.4- saturates 1.8
Fibre .5
Sodium .89
I need the syn value if any on extra easy before I munch it all for lunch lol

Auburn said:

Oooh thank you for that I'll have to have a look! Sounds very nice!x

Back