aerobics on cd??

blush

i just wanted t ask, being 4months postnatal im losing weight buy my belly is just a big squiggy jelly that can be moulded into any shape and is not toning up so my dresses etc still have that donut look around that area,:eek:
there is a fitness class that has just opened up in walking distance from me that do Aerobics legs bums and tums in the evenings 7-8pm

do u think it will be ok for me to go to this on cd or will it be hard work due to the low calorie intake, just wondering if others have done so and if its helped make a difference or not ?
i tried doing the sit ups at home myself but just got neck ache so i know im not doing them right:sigh:

any help will be appreciated xx

We are advised not to do cardio as we don't take in enough calories. I must admit I go to the gym and don't have a problem with the cardio equipment, I thought I would feel weak but don't. I do try and have an extra shake afterwards to replenish the calories lost as I don't want to burn off a ridiculous amount compared to what I take in. Seems to work so far.

Toning might be better if you are wanting to get rid of the tum.

Hi Chlo, has taking an extra shake not affected your losses?

I would love to go back to the gym as I'm full of energy, just to do some light cardio and weights, nothing drastic. I'm already on 4 shakes a day because of my height and would be worried it would slow down my losses if I have 5 (on the other hand I could easily burn off the extra shake I suppose). I should probably talk to my CDC first but ideas are welcome.

The first time I was on SS I found myself nearly passing out on an all-day shopping trip (which I never had a problem with).

You can exercise, but probably not as hard as you used to. Just take it gently and stop when your body tells you to.

hey guys thanks for that, i must say chlo you have done so well! i hope i can keep it up like you have!

Hi Chlo, has taking an extra shake not affected your losses?

I don't think so, as if I am burning off 300 calories and having an extra shake at 143 calories it shouldn't make a difference. If anything I get more concerned that I should have a few more calories when I go to the gym.

i must say chlo you have done so well! i hope i can keep it up like you have!

Thank you. It has been a slow process but I am getting there. You should be a lot quicker, which is good news for you. Good luck.

Back