Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

:D Hello gorgeous one..welcome back to the bosom of Minimins and CD. You can do this Missus, stay strong and watch those pounds melt away. So glad you enjoyed your hols and it's lovely to hear from you xx

A few of you may recall the trouble I had with my old CDC, won't dwell on it but after trying to go it alone on exante Abd failing miserably I met with a new CDC today who is WONDERFUL and is going to get ne to goal!!!!! (finally)

Hi Lauren,

I am so glad that you found a different CWPC. I met with one -- and then found another and have been so pleased.

I am sorry to hear that you have gained a bit back... but am proud of you for recommitting to your weight loss and fitness programme. I am sure you will be back where you were and ready to go the distance very soon.

Your holiday sounds lovely, and after the deployment and family health issues I am sure it was much needed.

Keep on... as long as we do not quit we will get there eventually.

MinnieMel

I've been glued to this thread all day.

Lauren you really are inspiring. It sounds like you've been through the mill a bit and I'm sorry for all the downs but you seem very very strong and I'm glad things have been looking up!

I'm starting next week and you've given me loads of motivation. Good luck with the restart and hopefully I will be plugging along with you soon :)

Welcome back missy! :) Glad you've had a lovely time away but now back to it - how long untill your and peter's half marathon? x

Morning Lauren,

I hope you and yours are well.

Sorry for the quick hijack here:

Welcome to Minimins ShelbyGT500! Once you have 50 posts you should be able to send PMs (Private Messages) and do things like add a signature. There a lots of tutorials listed up at the top of the homepage that explain everythung from how reputation, likes, thumbnails, signatures, avatars, etc. work. However, most of the people on this forum are very helpful and friendly and will try to answer any questions you have about the forum, tools, diets, physical symptoms, products, etc.

Good Luck!

Mel

Hi Lauren,

Just been having a read through your diary. Very inspiring stuff. Just thought I'd say I work in Windsor. I live in Basingstoke though so a bit if a trek but it is a lovely place to be, especially today as the weather is beautiful.

Hi Lauren
Welcome back - I have been trying to get my head into CD for a couple of weeks now - and am planning now on trying to get in step with you.
Nelli

Hey Lovely Lauren --

Where are you?

Mel

Back