Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Hey lovely, great to see you back and hear that Peters Dad is on the mend not to mention about Peter not going back, bet Lissy is loving having him around ?

The only kick I'm giving you is a 'stop being so hard on yourself, look how far you've come and woohoo on those size 16!!

As always an inspiration xXx

Hi lovely just a quickie as I'm feeling sooo tired I can hardly type - so glad Peters Dad is getting better hun xxx and what a blessing to have Peter home and not have to go back :) :) :)

Well Sam is now on his way to horrible Libya :( not sure how long for he doesn't even know - it may just be days as they are taking supplies, guns etc we will see - I won't speak to him for a few days when I will find out.

Anyways did you see my question on fb about where to send satnav home or your mums xx - I NEED to send it you or you'll think I'm having you on LOL xx

Much love xxx

aching shoulders. it's tight stress. make sure you are pulling your shoulders back and standing up straight esp when running. make sure you get a good running position as it can affect all the other exercise you do.

remember shoulders up and back, slide them down your back and stick out your boobs.

Oooohhhh we went to Majorca last year its really nice! No bugs for us either... so hopefully you will be ok

ooh thanks lovely, youve put my mind at rest!! will have to meet up when things are back to normal and im back down south! xx

Hey lovely, great to see you back and hear that Peters Dad is on the mend not to mention about Peter not going back, bet Lissy is loving having him around ?

The only kick I'm giving you is a 'stop being so hard on yourself, look how far you've come and woohoo on those size 16!!

As always an inspiration xXx

Hi lovely Suze!

ah yeah shes so so in love with him its just gorgeous and im loving being able to move without ehr freaking out, shes clung to him now haha

how you getting on? xxxx

Hi lovely just a quickie as I'm feeling sooo tired I can hardly type - so glad Peters Dad is getting better hun xxx and what a blessing to have Peter home and not have to go back :) :) :)

Well Sam is now on his way to horrible Libya :( not sure how long for he doesn't even know - it may just be days as they are taking supplies, guns etc we will see - I won't speak to him for a few days when I will find out.

Anyways did you see my question on fb about where to send satnav home or your mums xx - I NEED to send it you or you'll think I'm having you on LOL xx

Much love xxx

hi my lovely yummy mummy and mummy to be!!

ah god i didnt realise Sam had gone to lybia... fingers crossed he is home very very soon!! youre coping extremely wel sweet, will soon be second nature as always, we get on with it because we have to, and because we love our men and cant wait to see them home safe!!

How are you feeling?

ermmm you can send the sat nav to peters mums hun, i will send u a message on FB with the address in a min!! seriously stop panicing lol

xxxxxxxxxx

Your doing great! It is very motiviating.

Thanks sweet xxx

aching shoulders. it's tight stress. make sure you are pulling your shoulders back and standing up straight esp when running. make sure you get a good running position as it can affect all the other exercise you do.

remember shoulders up and back, slide them down your back and stick out your boobs.

Lol if i stick my boosb out any more i will fall over haha, thanks for the advice hun, tried it today and feel loads better so really appreciate that thankyou! will be so important as my distances increase im sure!!

Going to pop down to windsor at soime point this week to pick up my new gear, cant wait to get it all on and go for a run hoping it turns me into linford christie... wont hole my breath! how are you getting on with the higher plans? xx

Hi my lovelies,

just a quickie from me today, in a fantastic mood, things are all seeming to get better, so fingers crossed it carries on!

Day 5 back on plan and im back in my euphoric state and loving it!

the last 2 morning the demon child has been up from 6am and iv been wide awake and bush tailed with her! just shows how much better you feel in ketosis!

iv got heaps of energy too, been for a run this morning, done some yoga on the wii fit and will be shredding tonight! phew!!

As we have got 42 days til holiday and i found it really hard top gert re focussed on plan, iv made peter give up chocolate, bread, and jelly sweets for lent!!

to a normal person this would be like giving up oxygen hahah hes really struggling alrady but promises he will stick with it to support me!

hoping it will make a huge difference to him as well - we have done our photos and measurements for the shred, so want to prove to him how good it is!!

we are both going to have beach bodies if it kills us haha

hope everyone is ok,

peters dad has improved again, chatting away and awake the whole of visiting last night, so smiles all round!

loads of love from us as always xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wonderful to see you on a high my darling, I'm very very good and I'm SS again too!!!!!

Day 10 and I'm on that high, loving it :D :D:D Long may it last ;)

Have a fab day xXx

oh thats good that his dad is getting better. i hope that he continues...

my hubby is also kinda doing the shred with me... but only when i do it in the evenings and he is home.. as i do it in the mornings monday and fridays, and then he is out tuesday, so it leaves wednesday (as i have boxercise on thursday) so yes. very boring story. but sometimes he does it on his own when he gets in from work (i get in 2 hours or more after him!!)

i doesnt think he needs it (which im sure he doesnt) but he is supporting me.. so thats the main thing. its always nice to have someone that you can rely on to support you...

yes on the meet up next time you are down south, and free (now there is the challenge im guessing, as we both are busy bunny's im sure!!)

glad to also see you really positive! love to all!

Aww brilliant news with Peters dad.
And what a star Peter is giving that up for you!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend chick & well done on the running :) posture is defo important as distance increases! Xxx

Hey hun - yeah Sam got called back a week early to go out there, he'll be gone for 6 months this trip so that he's home in plenty of time for the birth etc. I'm feeling pretty yukky sick at the moment and very sorry for myself damn pregnancy hormones so won't fill your thread with my dull tones LOL. I've put 4lb on and feel about 4 months already doh ! and as for exercise well I'm just about capable of getting up in the morning at the moment lol..

glad Peters dad is on the mend hun thats fab news :) xxx not long until your holiday now it will be here in a flash xxx

hiya

it's so nice to hear that peter's dad is doing so well. i'm very pleased for you :D

you'll look fab in your new running gear i'm sure :) glad my advice helped. i noticed it once when i was training for a half marathon that come mile 7 my back and shoulders were sore and i was leaning a bit so stood up straighter and it's helping. i now need to work on upping my muscles in my glutes as i've got a niggley right knee. too much treadmill running, did 4 miles one day then 5 1/2 the next after each i did other stuff like zumba, the bike then zumba etc. i need to go outside but it's so cold :eek: i'm such a wimp until i get into my outside running again. i do love outside more than the dreadmill.

maintaining is such a dirty word lol. i'm finding it hard. i'm up from monday on the scales and need to get a grip. i've been in a right grump cause i couldn't exercise on thursday. i need to exercise as it helps my moods as hubby has found out :D

anyway i hope peter's dad keeps on improving as fast as he is now. hugs to you all.

Hey hun - yeah Sam got called back a week early to go out there, he'll be gone for 6 months this trip so that he's home in plenty of time for the birth etc. I'm feeling pretty yukky sick at the moment and very sorry for myself damn pregnancy hormones so won't fill your thread with my dull tones LOL. I've put 4lb on and feel about 4 months already doh ! and as for exercise well I'm just about capable of getting up in the morning at the moment lol..

glad Peters dad is on the mend hun thats fab news :) xxx not long until your holiday now it will be here in a flash xxx

that's normal. i went up about 4lbs straight away. your body sort of gains it. i also couldn't wear tight trousers as they made me feel sick so i bought size 8 stretchy maternity ones when i was pregnant with matthew. it was bliss. didn't stop me wanting to be sick. hits me at exactly 6 weeks to the day. i can set my watch by it.

that's normal. i went up about 4lbs straight away. your body sort of gains it. i also couldn't wear tight trousers as they made me feel sick so i bought size 8 stretchy maternity ones when i was pregnant with matthew. it was bliss. didn't stop me wanting to be sick. hits me at exactly 6 weeks to the day. i can set my watch by it.

yeah I was the same with charlie in mat trousers straight away - I had to put an elastic band round the button on my work trousers yesterday so gonna need to buy some stretchy ones, at least I'm buying them in a 12 this time and not an 18 :)

I was looking at all the lovely maternity clothes that I will be able to wear this time :) last time it was a tent or nothing LOL

well I am 6 weeks today so same as you with the sickness then - I had severe sickness with charlie so praying its not that bad - it had hit me by now with CHar and I was off work so ill I couldn't lift my head so fingers crossed it won't be as bad this time (I never had it at all with my eldest).

Cant wait to get to 12 weeks where I know I will start feeling better and going to start yoga/swimming etc - I'm desperate to do some exercise but daren't at mo I think I'd pass out ! xxxx

i'm the same as you. i was in size 16/18 maternity with emily and was able to buy a few nice things. i lived in them until emily was 14 months old as i was too ashamed to buy large sized regular clothes then i found a new cdc. i burnt those dam grey maternity trousers :).

with matthew i initially bought size 8 cause i was in them at 6 weeks but needed the stretch and leggings were not in fashion then. i bought size 14 maternity and stuck with that all the way through. i bought a couple of really nice things from isabella oliver for events, expensive but worth it for specials. i was at ww at 4 months post birth to start to loose weight as i was still feeding him and back to my cdc when he was 10 months old and i stopped feeding him. i wasn't going to stay in maternity trousers this time round. :):)

hope the sickness doesn't last long this time round.

hope you're doing well. i'm just back from my first outside run of the year. 2.90 miles in 29 mins 386 cals burnt. not bad and something to build on. i've hurt my knee so it's a bit niggly and i'm trying to be very gentle with it. need to build up the muscles around it to support it. think i need to get my shoes checked too cause at the sign of an injury it could be lack of support in the trainers. i'm going to have to go and work out the milage of them. 350 miles is the limit to trainers before they need replacing as the support inside has gone. :)

Hi Lauren,

You sound as if things are going very well. I am glad that Peter's dad is improving and that the two of you are supporting each other with your fitness activities.

My trip is in 30 days, and I was hoping to be at goal and maintaining for a while before I left. But, now I'll settle for being at or close to goal -- and not gaining too much whilst away (it is only for 9 days with two travel days).

MM

Hi all,

appologies for my absence, things have been up the wall again, petetrs dad had to have a procedure on his heart as they thught the blood clot had moved to his heart, and he already has a mechanical valve there it was very worrying for a while!

Anyway, all is well, he is fine and turns out nothing was wrong thank god!

He has been moved hospitals again to begin his rehab which is wonderful, and we can all relax a bit now!

Peter goes back to work next monday which means we will be going home next week and if im honest i absolutely cant wait to get out freedom and space back!

after much deliberation i have decided to switch to Exante for 5 weeks until i go on holiday, and when i get back will lose the remainder of weight hopefully about a stone with CD where i can then put in my forms to become a cambridge consultant...

Reasons being i am still quite put out by my CDC and the way she was the other week - trying not to hold a grudge but its difficult when im paying her so much to do eff all ! also cost, and the fact we will now be in windsor until april 21 and she lives in liverpool so just seems better all round!

have ordered my exante hopefully should be here tomorrow, so just in time for finishing my cambridge shakes...

hoping the switch over will be easy enough, anf quite looking forward to the new flavours and a new diet to hopefully give me a new look on vlcd's!

will carry on posting here, as i am CD through and through, hope you all dont mind me using exante for a few weeks!

Peter my wonderfully supportive and super gorgeous hubby is also going to do exante for a couple of weeks to support me and to lose about a stone and a half before our hol,

we ar also both shredding (yes he is still alive - just lol) and running,

i am now on week 6 starting monday iof couch 25k and really enjoying it now!! cant wait to finish this and start the 10k training...

some of you may remember over christmas my beautiful friend Candice lost her battle to Lukemia, well a foundation has been set up in her name to help other families struggling with lukemia and to raise awareness, its an absolutely wonderful charity, and there is loads of us who are going to raise money by running the Mersey tunnels 10k race on the 12th June!

so i really need to get my training going for the 10k asap or else i wont manag it!

i cant think or a better reason to get my fitness up than to run this race for Candice and raise as much money as possible!

i absolutely can not wait!

Thats about it for me for a while, will be back to let you all know how exante is going, and as soon as things settle down i will be back with daily updates etc!

hope everyone is ok , really sorry iv been rubbish support to you all lately, please forgive me, its been difficult to find the time to sit at the computer! sending love and luck to all of you and will speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren,

Of course, you can do Exante or whatever... I doubt anyone will object to you leaving your diary here. So many of us are doing Beck along with our diets, and she recommends having a two diets in mind at all times, and if one isn't working for you then you switch it up... you just do not quit.

Peter sounds so lovely... my DH has been dieting along with me, too. He has done so well. His losses are double mine.

I finally ordered the shred and it has been shipped, so hopefully I'll start doing that DVD.

Congrats on your running, and what a good way to honour your friend.

I hope you have a good weekend, and I am glad to know that Peter's dad is improving.

MM

the 10k run sounds really good. all that matters is that you finish it. even if that means walking a little of the way if necessary.

Back