Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Lauren it's lovely to read posts like this :)
You are a beautiful woman & Peter will defo be chasing you, that's if he let's you out of his sight!!! :giggle:

Glad you're eye is much better, despite the punches hehe

3stone left.... Pah that's nothing. It will be off before you know it :)

Xxx

Hi Lauren long time no see( although seeing a lot less of you ). Well done love, have read your diary from start to finish, you are amazing and doing so well and congrats on your gorgeous daughter. Freya is eight months old now lol and is an absolute dream, so much of a dream that im nearly 8 weeks pregnant again, joined slimming world so i can keep an eye on my weight.
Well done and Peter will be very proud of you xx

Lauren it's lovely to read posts like this :)
You are a beautiful woman & Peter will defo be chasing you, that's if he let's you out of his sight!!! :giggle:

Glad you're eye is much better, despite the punches hehe

3stone left.... Pah that's nothing. It will be off before you know it :)

Xxx

Tats what im thinking chick, god if id started with 3 stone to loose t would of seemed a doddle lol

getting there anyway! thank god, sick of washing my shaker out hahaha

ahhh i hope he doesnt let me out of his sight, i missed him millions lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lauren long time no see( although seeing a lot less of you ). Well done love, have read your diary from start to finish, you are amazing and doing so well and congrats on your gorgeous daughter. Freya is eight months old now lol and is an absolute dream, so much of a dream that im nearly 8 weeks pregnant again, joined slimming world so i can keep an eye on my weight.
Well done and Peter will be very proud of you xx

Hi Ali!!

Ahhhh you absolute nutter lol just kidding chick, thats such wonderful news! congratulations on both having a beautiful baby girl, and now looking forwards to another gorgeous baby!

What middle name did u go with in the end?? did you go with Grace??

ah hun im so thrilled for you, thats lovely!!

we are wanting aother pretty soon, but im wanting to be slim for a good while first, adn will DEFFINATELY like you be joining slimming world, my god i piled the weight on having lissy!

absolutely lovely to hear from you hun, let me know how the pregnancy etc goes!

good luck

xxxxxxxxx

So today has started off as crappy as you could imagine lol

but i dont care! im happy, im smiling, and i feel like i can deal with it all so not a problem!

my phone STILL isnt sorted, despite me getting a brand new one from apple yesterday, turns out its my sim card, so waiting for the incompetent so and so's at orange to send one out to me in the next 5 working days! so because of that im stuck up north for another week...

my car..... i didnt bother telling you all my mechanical issues this week lol but basicaly my radiator was knackered on my car and cost me £550 to fix, plus my brake pads and discs all needed replacing...

so i got it done bwtween christmas and new year... fine, pee'd off obviously as that money was for peters break but need the car blah blah..

hadnt driven it since as i have been blind lol

but yestrday went out for the first time since it has been fixed, only up the road (5 mins) to my nans, and it was making funny noises at the back, and the front was making a spinny round whizzing noise - i obviously missed my mechanical forte lol - anyway, turns out the brakes arent right, and my cambelt which they also needed to replace, shock horror at a cost, is loose!

so i rang them last night, and they said ring in the morning and dont drive it... obiovulsy!

rang this morning, and they think my engine may now be knackered as the cambelt is loose.. and obviously not to drive it anyway as the brakes arent right...

so they are sending someone out to the house at some point - they are very busy because of christmas - ah diddums! and im not to drive it...

if my phone had been sorted, or not broken at all... i would of discovered my car was broke on my way back down south - on the m6 probably with a baby in the car, and no brakes! glorious!

BUT its getting sorted... so shant complain lol

having a funny morning watching the baby carry stuff round in her mouth lol she looks like a little meercat when she pops up holding toys etc between her teeth haha

hope you all have a wonderful day, i plan to!

loads of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw what a pain in the bum! like u say, its a good job its sorted before you took off on a long journey somewhere with mini in the car too! so thats a relief in some way! they still should of fixed it in the first place!

love how your still so perky and up beat, id of been a right whingey mess! how long is it now until you are reunited with mr lauren? im on day two now and i hope you keep inspiring me and i can do aswell as you
xxx

LOL at Mr Lauren, he would be thrilled, big roughy toughy soldier hahah

Peter is home in just under 4 weeks babe! only for 12 days and then he goes back, until mid april, so under 100 days until he is back for good and under 4 weeks until i get him for a mini holiday!! cant wait!

ah i couldnt care less about the car lol, as long as it is fixed in time for me picking peter up it can fall t pieces in the meantime!

Still wiating for the garage to ring me back, no surprise lol will ring them in a bit!!

Trying my best to be positive babe, its hard not to smile when im getting smaller all over and starting to feel attractive again and like i actually count as a person if that makes sense!

plus im giddy cos its so close to the wifey's return lol

your doing great sweet, most people dont get as far as you have alreeady so well done u!!

you will be at goal in no time chick, if id of thought i would be a couple of pounds of 5 stone down so soon id of fell over backwards! if i can do it, anyone can im the laziest most un motivated miserable bugger going hahah xxx

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I have just - for a giggle - tried a pair of jeans on that i bought before i got pregnant, in a size 16 when i was on Lipotrim...

and i never anaged to get slim enough to get into them, despite being half a stone lighter than i am now...

Well All this excercise must be working as they fit!!

granted mye! belly was still cut in half lol but they were one!!!

and in a fornight they will fit perfectly! and i will be wearing them out!

cant beliueve it!

3 months ago i couldnt get them past my knees... seriously!

and i was only trying them on to see if they reached mid thigh yet lol cant believe it, hehehe im so excited!!

another mini goal done!!
xxxxxxxxn

Wow!! Thats brilliant!!! Especially as you really weren't expecting to get them on!
Proves that exercise helps! Also proves the scales actually aren't very important - its ALL about the measurements!
I'm definately going to measure myself after my frist WI tonight!!

woohoooo thats fab! congrats - i forgot how amazing that feeling was when clothes fit again... and the feeling gets even better when u think 'il wear them in three weeks' and when it comes to putting them on again they are too big!
haha im lazy too, im the laziest slob you could ever meet - and i've got two lil ladies so its not as if i cant fill my time up!

wow only 4 weeks to go.... you'll be well into the 14's by then too i would imagine, you're gonna be on such a high when you are waiting to see him!
xxx

just catching up with your diary a bit. you've lost so much and look wonderful in your pictures. it's nice to be thinner than pre-pregnancy. well done. can't believe you hurt your eye with face paints, mind ems always has a facial reaction and goes spotty. 4 weeks and that's another stone off. you'll wow him for sure.

just catching up with your diary a bit. you've lost so much and look wonderful in your pictures. it's nice to be thinner than pre-pregnancy. well done. can't believe you hurt your eye with face paints, mind ems always has a facial reaction and goes spotty. 4 weeks and that's another stone off. you'll wow him for sure.

Hi sweet!

Aw god love her, i swear i never want lissy to wear facepaitn now, how awful that they can cause such awful reactions! thankyou as always for being a wonerful support! Hope your ok chick, look forward to seeing your 10 day results on the shred!!

xxxx

woohoooo thats fab! congrats - i forgot how amazing that feeling was when clothes fit again... and the feeling gets even better when u think 'il wear them in three weeks' and when it comes to putting them on again they are too big!
haha im lazy too, im the laziest slob you could ever meet - and i've got two lil ladies so its not as if i cant fill my time up!

wow only 4 weeks to go.... you'll be well into the 14's by then too i would imagine, you're gonna be on such a high when you are waiting to see him!
xxx

Hi sweetie, so sorry i havnt replied to PM, theres my laziness right there haha, will reply after, just popping on here quick while her lordship is asleep, frantically trying to pack as well lol

yeah cant wait for all these clothes to start to get big, although i cant imagine that day ever coming haha

xxxxxxx

Wow!! Thats brilliant!!! Especially as you really weren't expecting to get them on!
Proves that exercise helps! Also proves the scales actually aren't very important - its ALL about the measurements!
I'm definately going to measure myself after my frist WI tonight!!

Oooh how did your weigh in go???

absolutely measure, i have measured myself from day 1, and love letting the tape measure back out to where i was and spinning round in the extra space a tiny bit hahah

best of luck hunni xxxx

Good afternoon my lovelies!

So the garage came for the car this morning, still no sign of it but at least its tehre being fixed woohoo

still no sim car, so hoping that comes tomorrow so i can head off back home!

Desperately trying to pack everything up today, and looking at it all sitting in the hall, hoping that by some miracle my little Golf turns into a stretch limo lmao no way is it all going to fit in!!

Thats before iv even tackled lissys toys she got for christmas!! Problem is i absolutely need to get them down south as next time im home with peter, its lissys first birthday so we will have another mountain of toys etc to get back down! shes so spoilt!!

So its the 6th January ALREADY and i am so so happy its going quick, i honestly thought time would stop still this month but i expect al the problems im having are making each day pass lol

Still no word from hubby has been a while now, missed his call 2 days ago din i as i was getting my stupid phone sorted, so fingers crossed he calls today!

if not, not to worry, theres always tomorrow!!

So excited to see him, cant believe it will have been 4 months since i last set eyes on him, held his hand, had snuggles allltogether with the baby! im giddy with excitement, and also Sh*tting my pants hahah

i feel like im 15 again, like im going on a first date, hehehe its only going to get worse as well so please feel free to tell me to shut the beep up my diary may become unbarable closer to the day lol

anyway, not alot to report today, weighed myself this morning and im 15stone 1lb, so well ontl my goal to be 14stone 7lbs by end of jan! woohoo!!

cant wait to be in the 14's!!

loads of love to u all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi lovely Lauren x :D you really do suit that name! Well Day 6 for me and all going well, Will do a weekly update on my diary but I ve been 100% so far and wow look at the difference in your photos.. one word... Stunning!!! xx You are doing so well and an inspiration to many im sure.. Me for one anyway x Hope to catch up again soon

She's awesome isn't she!!! I can feel your excitement coming from the page and I bet Peter's face will be a picture when he sees you after all this time. Well done on your the loss the 14's aren't far away :D xx

She's awesome isn't she!!! I can feel your excitement coming from the page and I bet Peter's face will be a picture when he sees you after all this time. Well done on your the loss the 14's aren't far away :D xx

ahhh behave yourself lol

thanks so much chick, honestly wish i could have you all there holding my hand when im waiting for him lol, either that or holding me up hehe my legs wont want to work i dont think!!!
xxxxx

Hi lovely Lauren x :D you really do suit that name! Well Day 6 for me and all going well, Will do a weekly update on my diary but I ve been 100% so far and wow look at the difference in your photos.. one word... Stunning!!! xx You are doing so well and an inspiration to many im sure.. Me for one anyway x Hope to catch up again soon

Hi sweet, thanks so much for being lovely!!

day 6 is fab fab fab! is gets easier babe, i found that after 14 days, i felt amazing! well done on being 100% its so so easy to find yourself drifting for the fridge! I 100% SS'd from 6th October until boxing day, ate boxing day, got back on, had new year off and back on and have found it easy peasey, because i know what i want more, to be happy helathy and drop dead gorgeous lol

keep it up sweet, xxxxx

HE CALLED :character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100::character00100:

God im so in love hahah its pathetic, makes me want my own sick bucket lol

Its so true absence makes the heart grow fonder, we will be calling eachother all the names under the sun by the second day of him home lol

Had a wonderful wonderful chat with him, almost an hour it was fab! I just love how he gets super excited about the slightest thing to do with the baby, i could tell him she had pooped and he would be jumping for joy! It breaks my heart that i can see him smile, i can hear how much he loves her when he talks about her, and all we can keep saying is, 3 weeks and she will be right there in front of u!

At first he wanted to go straight to liverpool and spend al the time up there, but today decided he only wanted to spend the babies birthday weekend up there and the rest just us as a little family down south, cant say im upset, lol would hog him the whole time if i could but thrilled he still wants to go up for a bit of it, theres so many people who want to see him!

Car is still ongoing, cant be bothered telling u its not very exciting, the garage are a load of cow boys though and thats enough on that matter, not letting them bring me down!

Fingers crossed i should be going home at the weekend, but if i kep holding my breath i will be 6 feet under hahah

Wish i could bottle how happy i am, and send you all a little tester tube lol, thats all you would need to make you smile for ever i think!

Sending you all loads of love and motiviation for your diet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhh you carry on sweetie, its what yer diary if for right! :)
Glad peter is doing ok, and 3 weeks is going to fly! xxx

Ahhhh you carry on sweetie, its what yer diary if for right! :)
Glad peter is doing ok, and 3 weeks is going to fly! xxx

Lol thanks sugar!! its flying already cant believe its the 7th! hope it keeps up like this!!! xx hope your ok chick? xxx

Just going to casually scream this from the roof tops....

Im 14stone 13.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the 14's!!!! wooooohooooooo i dont care that its by half a pound lol im there, and im staying, for a good couple of weeks anyway, before i go into the 13's for the first time in about 10 years lol!

woohoooo!!

God i feel skinny hahahah well not really, but the numbers make me feel skinny!

So iv lost 70lbs now! 70 whole pounds!

I wonder how far i would be able to drag those in carrier bags??

Lovely email off the hubster through the night as well so cloud 9 and me are like best friends lol

hope you all have a wonderful day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back