Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Bloody he'll, there is going yo be nowt left of you soon. Love watching you on your journey, babes xx your hubby is getting a whole new person xx

Brilliant! What a hurdle!

To lose 70lbs in such a short amount of time is amazing (guess it might not feel like its been that fast though!)

Absolutely fantastic Lauren :D:D xx Well done, am so excited for you. And I am determined to do this, Weigh in for me tomorrow.. Will let you know how I get on. So you ve lost 70 pounds since Oct?? When Im feeling a weak moment I come on here, Still finding my way around, but I do read the CD diet diaries as my diet is similar. It keeps me going. I have 114 pounds to lose... :eek:.. However for the first time in years (and I mean years..) I feel I can do this . Look forward to catching up soon. xxxx

I've said it all to you but 70lb omfg!!!!! love ya but you know that xxxx

Just going to casually scream this from the roof tops....

Im 14stone 13.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the 14's!!!! wooooohooooooo i dont care that its by half a pound lol im there, and im staying, for a good couple of weeks anyway, before i go into the 13's for the first time in about 10 years lol

Well done Hun and welcome to the 14's it's nice to have your company ;)

Well done Hun and welcome to the 14's it's nice to have your company ;)

Woohoo!! youll be in the 13's in no time iv got 2 weeks off end of jan, so expecting to take a few steps backwards lol xxx

I've said it all to you but 70lb omfg!!!!! love ya but you know that xxxx

<3 u xxxx

Absolutely fantastic Lauren :D:D xx Well done, am so excited for you. And I am determined to do this, Weigh in for me tomorrow.. Will let you know how I get on. So you ve lost 70 pounds since Oct?? When Im feeling a weak moment I come on here, Still finding my way around, but I do read the CD diet diaries as my diet is similar. It keeps me going. I have 114 pounds to lose... :eek:.. However for the first time in years (and I mean years..) I feel I can do this . Look forward to catching up soon. xxxx

hi sweet, yeah iv lost that since the 6th october! amazing how much you can loose on this diet! with you every step chick so hang in there, yeah took me a while to learn the forum lol used to post and then loose it hehe

we have the same weight to loose mroe or less babe, i want to loose 112! so in 13 weeks u will be where i am!! of course you can do it chick, if u want it, take it xxxxx

Brilliant! What a hurdle!

To lose 70lbs in such a short amount of time is amazing (guess it might not feel like its been that fast though!)

TO be honest chick its absolutely flown so be positive!! think thats why iv had a pretty smooth ride, i just try and smile every day and each weigh in keep sme going!! xxx

Bloody he'll, there is going yo be nowt left of you soon. Love watching you on your journey, babes xx your hubby is getting a whole new person xx

lmao theres a wholeee load of me still Kirst dont u worry hahah i swear id be at goal if i could chop one knocker off hahaha xxxxx

Hello my loves!

Had a psychotic moment yesterday afternoon where i wanted to to eat my baby lol kidding - although i swear i would happily of let her starve so i could eat her dinner lol

sent hubby an SOS, and he replied in the wonderful way i knew he would and made me fall in love with him all over again,

woke up to his email this morning, and today felt like day one again, motivation adn super duper smile is back on my face!

So so so so so so so cant tell u how much i would of hated myself this morning if id of filled my face with food lol but thank god i didnt, had a bath and an early night, well tried to...

lay awake til nearly 2am getting excited about peter coming back, and also dreaming up what i would do if i won the lottery.. decided i would first hire a super duper helicopter to fly me right into afghan to pick up my other half lol im knackered today, stupid over excitement haha

so yeah, 2 choc mint shakes and a malt toffe bar today, only had 2.5 litres of water as didnt do any excercise really need to get shredding, but i packed my jillian DVD up when i thought i was going home and packed all my bags

and i cant be bothered digging it out lol, worst excuse ever but hey ho i know i will get right back into it soon as i get home, its alot easier when im home as by the time baby is in bed etc, everyone is settling down for a night of TV so cant really hog it doing jillian lol

Loads of love to u all, hope those who have had a bad day have a brilliant one tomorrow!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helloo :) Can't believe you have lost 70lb since October! Wow!!!!!!!! Wish I hadn't come off plan for Xmas now haha. Well done I am amazed!

Helloo :) Can't believe you have lost 70lb since October! Wow!!!!!!!! Wish I hadn't come off plan for Xmas now haha. Well done I am amazed!

Hi babe! Fab to see you back! Dont worry about Christmas! Just get back on and by end of Feb you'll be yelling me you've lost that much!! Happy new year sweet xxxxx

Hope you've both had a safe journey home x

Thanks Suze! Got home safe and doubt to a house that could double as a freezer lol xxxx

Hello my beautiful slimming lovelies!

I'm back in my little house doooon sooth!!

It's lovely to be back!

Was chuffin freeZin though! Still only just starting to feel warm lol poor Lissy has 200 layers on and has to kick them off because I forget she's not in ketosis Hahah

Well it's Monday and my official weigh day so jumped on the scales this morning (my scales are exactly 3lb heavier than CDC's and I am 14st 13lb dead on!

So have lost 7.5lb this week!!! (8 day week)

Absolutely thrilled!

Just under 3 weeks til hubby is home so hoping to be the very lowest of te 14's! Looks like I will reach my RNR goal - and carry on past it!!

My gorgeous friend bought me some PJ's for Christmas from primark in a size 16... Wore them to ed last nigt with a hugeeee smile on my face lol

Was only meant to try them on but as they fit I was too happy to take them off hehe

Will put them away to keep nice got hubbies RNR now though... Promise ha

Love to u all

Will update soon xxxxxxxx

Hi xx I love reading your posts your always so bubbly x:D I missed coming on here at the weekend and I had a low day on Sat:( but picked myself and stuck 100% to my diet and was 6 pounds down in my first week woo hoo. Am going to try and introduce exercise this week (well gentle walking) Oh my god if I could lose as much as you in 13 weeks Id be over the moon:D:D but due to my age etc I expect I may not but I ve never been this determined and have been 100% xxx
Glad you got home safely xx
When did you start exercising if you dont mind me asking..xx

Well done chick - fab result! :D x

I love reading your diary!! Its like a good novel! i have 70 pounds to lose and its a huge inspiration to read your diary and see that it can be done! Well done lauren, your becoming a role model!! x x

PJ's and RNR to words that don't belong in same sentence, well not for long anyway ;) x
LMAO suze!!!! Would mind there not Even sexy Hahah there primark specials but I'm so made up there a 16 they may as well be agent provocateur hahaha xxx

you are doing so well.yay,welldone.

Thanks sweetie! Always lovely to see a new face so to speak xxx

Well done chick - fab result! :D x

<3 thanks as always my lovely xxxxx

Hi xx I love reading your posts your always so bubbly x:D I missed coming on here at the weekend and I had a low day on Sat:( but picked myself and stuck 100% to my diet and was 6 pounds down in my first week woo hoo. Am going to try and introduce exercise this week (well gentle walking) Oh my god if I could lose as much as you in 13 weeks Id be over the moon:D:D but due to my age etc I expect I may not but I ve never been this determined and have been 100% xxx
Glad you got home safely xx
When did you start exercising if you dont mind me asking..xx

Hi Katie :)

I started Excercising from the beginning hun swimming an doing a 5 minute ab work out.. Then I did the 30 day shred about a month in i think... I was also going to a Zumba lass up north every Tuesday but obviously now I'm back in Windsor it's a bit far to travel lol

Don't believe all the hype about it slowing loss... Mine have been consistent an personally I think people use that as an excuse to sit on there bum! Walking it a wonderful way to get active chick enjoy it!!

6 lbs is amazing! Well done!!!! You should be so proud xxxx

I love reading your diary!! Its like a good novel! i have 70 pounds to lose and its a huge inspiration to read your diary and see that it can be done! Well done lauren, your becoming a role model!! x x

Lmao i wouldn't call it a novel chick more like the problem pages in a magazine hehe thanks for stopping by chick! 70lbs sounds soooo daunting but iv done it and passed it... So u can too! Dont look at the end... Make as many mini goals as u can like stepping stones to the finish line.. IRS worked for me! Xxxx

Morning everyone!!

So we are in the teens for hubbies home coming...

And as iv done so bloody well (lol - this is my justification and I'm sticking to it!!!!!) iv hired a sun shower to the house hehehe can't go on te sun beds down here as no one to look after Lissy plus it's a pain etc so iv hired one for 3 weeks!!! Its coming today! I can't wait lol don't know what
I'm more excited about!! Hehe

So I should have a lovely bronzed glow for hubby coming home abd hopefully will feel a millions squillions dollars!!

All my size 16 clothes are "getting there" now wouldn't wear them out yet but hoping to come end of Jan!!!

So so so excited for Peter coming home! Was at my frieda yesterday (her hubby is on same flight as mine) and we were both giddy haha

Staying at hers the night they land so we can get ready together and drive to pick them up!!

Diet is fine, back in my determined frame of mine and am going for it now tryin to get as much off as piss before he comes back!!

14st 12lbs today !!

Found out that a few of the wives have been sat round a cauldron having a good laugh at me... They "worked out" how much I must of weighed to have lost what I have etc etc

Quite upset about it actually....

Its not a secret... Clearly from my sig!

I'm open an honest about my diet and damn proud ingot off my backside Bd have lost so much weight!

If they were that interested they could of asked... I'd tell them all!

So yeah, welcome to the world of army wives!

I can't imagine being that bitter I couldn't be happy for someone doing something like this... Obviously I am wired up differently to them!

Lesson learnt, I know who my friends are!

Xxxxx

They are so jealous

Congratulations you are doing so well. My husband was in the Army so I know what you are on about as far as 'some' Army wives - Don't let them get to you, they are jealous. Most of them probably really admire you and your determination.
You are fantastic to do what you have done and you should be so proud of yourself

Morning everyone!!

So we are in the teens for hubbies home coming...

And as iv done so bloody well (lol - this is my justification and I'm sticking to it!!!!!) iv hired a sun shower to the house hehehe can't go on te sun beds down here as no one to look after Lissy plus it's a pain etc so iv hired one for 3 weeks!!! Its coming today! I can't wait lol don't know what
I'm more excited about!! Hehe

So I should have a lovely bronzed glow for hubby coming home abd hopefully will feel a millions squillions dollars!!

All my size 16 clothes are "getting there" now wouldn't wear them out yet but hoping to come end of Jan!!!

So so so excited for Peter coming home! Was at my frieda yesterday (her hubby is on same flight as mine) and we were both giddy haha

Staying at hers the night they land so we can get ready together and drive to pick them up!!

Diet is fine, back in my determined frame of mine and am going for it now tryin to get as much off as piss before he comes back!!

14st 12lbs today !!

Found out that a few of the wives have been sat round a cauldron having a good laugh at me... They "worked out" how much I must of weighed to have lost what I have etc etc

Quite upset about it actually....

Its not a secret... Clearly from my sig!

I'm open an honest about my diet and damn proud ingot off my backside Bd have lost so much weight!

If they were that interested they could of asked... I'd tell them all!

So yeah, welcome to the world of army wives!

I can't imagine being that bitter I couldn't be happy for someone doing something like this... Obviously I am wired up differently to them!

Lesson learnt, I know who my friends are!

Xxxxx

Hi Hon, how are you? You are doing soooo amazingly well! Don't worry about those horrible, bitter, jealous wives. You are sooo much better than them. You don't need them -you have us! :D I'm so pleased for you, hon, and I'm almost as excited as you whilst watching your countdown for Peter to get home! LOL.
Hope you have a great day. xx

Back