Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

eurgh, nothing worse then a group of women having a good old gossip cos their lives arent interesting enough... i bet each and everyone of them individually actually admire you for how far you've come and done, but none of them had the balls to stand up and say it so just carried on *****in!

who cares what you used to weigh, thats a distant memory now, and you're going to look like a bronzed goddess compared to those :) you're hubby gonna be coming home to a foxy new wife ;) he wont be able to keep his paws off you, dont get upset babe
xxx

Hi Sweetheart x
I may look into getting this 30 day shred :D. And as an ex army wife all I can say is the others are really jealous of you!:mad: as you look fabulous (and have always been pretty!) so take no notice and as another lady said you have us :D:D
You are my role model and I hope to tell you how well I'm doing in the future. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw love you know you are a better person than them!
Let them laugh and talk but you will have the last laugh when you're the most beautiful wife there waiting for you hubby.
Military wifes are the worst right! My brothers gf had a bit of bother with some of them when my brother was out there. I swear they have nothing more interesting to do with their non existant lives! :giggle:

You are doing fab girly. Keep it up.

Oh and what an earth is a sun shower?!!!!!!!!!

xx

All I can add to what the other fab girls have said about those army wives is that they are prob worried that their hubbies are going to be looking at you and thinking what a lucky b****r Peter is, and for once they would be right!!!!

Hold that head up high chick, you've done amazing x

Found out that a few of the wives have been sat round a cauldron having a good laugh at me... They "worked out" how much I must of weighed to have lost what I have etc etc

Quite upset about it actually....

Its not a secret... Clearly from my sig!

I'm open an honest about my diet and damn proud ingot off my backside Bd have lost so much weight!

If they were that interested they could of asked... I'd tell them all!

So yeah, welcome to the world of army wives!

I can't imagine being that bitter I couldn't be happy for someone doing something like this... Obviously I am wired up differently to them!

Lesson learnt, I know who my friends are!

Xxxxx

Ignore those cowbags Beautiful - you are and will have the last laugh. I really can't be doing with bitter and twisted types who have nothing to do then sit around b****ing. You have done a fab job and should rightly be proud of what you have achieved - you're an inspiration.

You sound so happy and content right now and all you need is for Hubby to come home to you and all will be well in Lauren and Lissy world :D.

Enjoy the sunshower xx

Wow I can't believe the other wives! They are obviously just jealous!!! I'm worried about people saying the same things about me so I'm keeping quiet at work. You have amazing willpower and are an inspiration to every one of us so don't listen to a word they say.

Hope you're having a nice evening :)

Congratulations you are doing so well. My husband was in the Army so I know what you are on about as far as 'some' Army wives - Don't let them get to you, they are jealous. Most of them probably really admire you and your determination.
You are fantastic to do what you have done and you should be so proud of yourself

Hi Annie, thankyou for posting! its always lovely to hear from other ladies who have been in the same boat sort of thing!

im over it now, was upset for a while, but where does that get you... so back with avengance, adn even more determined to be skinnier, prettier and a whole lot nicer than all of them put together lol xxx

Hi Hon, how are you? You are doing soooo amazingly well! Don't worry about those horrible, bitter, jealous wives. You are sooo much better than them. You don't need them -you have us! :D I'm so pleased for you, hon, and I'm almost as excited as you whilst watching your countdown for Peter to get home! LOL.
Hope you have a great day. xx

Hi beautiful!

ahh thankyou for being wonderful, i havnt let it get to me, decided there was no point and i wasnt going to let it ruin my day, so here i am, smile and all! ooh were in the teens now tess, so so so soon!!! cant wait really cant describe how happy i will be when i see him!! have a lovely day sweet hope your all ok xxxxx

eurgh, nothing worse then a group of women having a good old gossip cos their lives arent interesting enough... i bet each and everyone of them individually actually admire you for how far you've come and done, but none of them had the balls to stand up and say it so just carried on *****in!

who cares what you used to weigh, thats a distant memory now, and you're going to look like a bronzed goddess compared to those :) you're hubby gonna be coming home to a foxy new wife ;) he wont be able to keep his paws off you, dont get upset babe
xxx

hi sweet!!

lol at peter and his grubby afghan paws, i can gurantee theyw ont be any where near me until iv seen him bleech from head to toe haha

thanks babe, your absolutely right, im over it, they can go and run lol, im so determined to make them all feel even more crappy about themselves now as thats teh only reason they would all sit and *****! anyways, onwards and downwards, nothing can get this smile off my face, its soooo exciting how close i am til homecoming now!! xxxx

Hi Sweetheart x
I may look into getting this 30 day shred :D. And as an ex army wife all I can say is the others are really jealous of you!:mad: as you look fabulous (and have always been pretty!) so take no notice and as another lady said you have us :D:D
You are my role model and I hope to tell you how well I'm doing in the future. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh my goodness dont make me your role model chikc youl be at the bottom of a bag of donuts before u know it hehe

yeah i cant wait to hear how your getting on hun, its so motivating seeing other people just get on with it, i cant imagine how hard this diet would be if i was miserable!!

hope your ok sweet, adn thanks for being lovely, its gone over my head, so far opver, i cant see it anymore! xxxxxx

Aw love you know you are a better person than them!
Let them laugh and talk but you will have the last laugh when you're the most beautiful wife there waiting for you hubby.
Military wifes are the worst right! My brothers gf had a bit of bother with some of them when my brother was out there. I swear they have nothing more interesting to do with their non existant lives! :giggle:

You are doing fab girly. Keep it up.

Oh and what an earth is a sun shower?!!!!!!!!!

xx

lol Tan its a stand up sun bed... i think i m ay have to get peter to buy me one haha its sooo much easier than going to the sunbed shop!!

my plan is to make them all green with envy on homecoming day haha, sod doing this for lissy and peter, im doing it for revenge hahah kidding!

how are you babe??

xxxxxxxx

All I can add to what the other fab girls have said about those army wives is that they are prob worried that their hubbies are going to be looking at you and thinking what a lucky b****r Peter is, and for once they would be right!!!!

Hold that head up high chick, you've done amazing x

hi my beautiful suze!! thanks for being lovely hun, i let it get to me and thats annoyed me more than anything! but im over it now, and my god am i looking forward to wiping the smirk off their faces!!

hope your ok sweet xxxxxx

Ignore those cowbags Beautiful - you are and will have the last laugh. I really can't be doing with bitter and twisted types who have nothing to do then sit around b****ing. You have done a fab job and should rightly be proud of what you have achieved - you're an inspiration.

You sound so happy and content right now and all you need is for Hubby to come home to you and all will be well in Lauren and Lissy world :D.

Enjoy the sunshower xx

ah your so right Sha! i cant believe how happy i will be in the next 2 weeks! so much so, thats all i care about now lol, they can piss off lol, lifes too shor tto worry about jealous people!! its preapring me for the road ahead im sure there will be more!!

xxxxxx

so jealous! ignore them, its cos now you are not only stunning in face but are getting the body to match. i bet they're crapping themselves cos they will have sat on their bottoms eating crap whilst the hubby has been away. just keep at it, and i know this sounds weird but even I am excited that its three weeks to go! so happy for you and cant wait to read what your hubs says when he sees you!

go lauren!!!

hahaha what you like! A stand up sunbed!!!!!! Tell Peter I would like one too, thanks! :giggle:

so jealous! ignore them, its cos now you are not only stunning in face but are getting the body to match. i bet they're crapping themselves cos they will have sat on their bottoms eating crap whilst the hubby has been away. just keep at it, and i know this sounds weird but even I am excited that its three weeks to go! so happy for you and cant wait to read what your hubs says when he sees you!

go lauren!!!

Hi sweetie

This is the Only conclusion I can come to! By the sounds of it that's exactly what they've all done - pig out! I would of done the same out of boredom/anxiety but instead decided to get this weight off and make Peter proud to be my husband! I want people to be thinking - who's she here for! Before try realise it's me - peters formerly fat wife lol

I just want him to be stood there proud as punch of me and his baby and to think - yeah they are what got me through this tour!!

Thanks or ur support hunni!! I'm so lucky to have wonderful friends! Xxxx

hahaha what you like! A stand up sunbed!!!!!! Tell Peter I would like one too, thanks! :giggle:

Are they not called sunshowers at your end if the world babe?!? Lol

Yeah no problem il put your order in!!! Xxxx

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.* ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Good morning my beautiful friends

Firstly want to say a huge thankyou for all being so absolutely wonderful, it's funny - there are so many gorgeous people in my life, a lot of you iv never met! And yet it really doesn't matter! My friend friends are fab and I love them the world, but I find myself telling you lot about my day before them!

So just remind you all how fantastic you are and to thank you for getting me this far! And also stopping me going off the rails and causing a massacre on an army estate hehe

So today is a wonderful day, no reason in particular, I just feel like I'm starting to understand myself...

I'm happier than iv been in a very long time - not with life - but with myself! And all I am missing now is my soul mate to complete everything!

Sorry to side track a second but lissy is sat in front of me holding a balloon pullin the tied bit with her teeth so it twangs... And I'm just waiting for te hysteria when she pops it hahaha

Anyway...

Daily weigh in shows I am 14stone 11lbs!

Only 4 lbs until I reach my first proper goal of 14 7 for Peter coming back and iv got just over 2 weeks to do it yeeehawwww!!

Fitting into more and more size 16 clothes too which is amazing! Starting to feel like people wouldn't look at me and think - my god she's huge!! Because iv never thought that about someone who is a size 16... Iv always been quite envious of them lol

Me and Anna booked our nails yesterday for the day before the boys come home so we are really getting excited now! And I'm going into Slough (god help me) next week toget some new clothes, and my eye lashes done etc!

Iv spent the last 2 weeks epilating top to toe lol and have never. Slid out of bed before now but it was close last night haha

Today im going to gut the house - going to be ruthless and bin as much as I can! Want to get all new stuff when he goes back and have a new house for when he gets back properly!!

Baby gates arrived yesterday and the day before... When the first arrived... I was so excited to get it put up....

2 hours later I was kicking it and contemplating just how bad it would be for lissy to fall down the stairs lol

But I eventually did it! Was a work out all by it's self haha

The other 2 that arrived yesterday - are still in their boxes in the hall hahaha

You need a degree to do them!

Hope u all have a woderful day!

Loads of love from
Us here xxxxxxxxxx

Oh
My
Goodness!!!

Iv only got 39 pounds to go!!!!!!!!

39!!!
That's nothing!

I started with 112 to lose!

:giggle:

Well done. You always sound so motivated!

39pounds is nothing compared to how far you've come. It'll happen in no time at all!

Lauren - your diary is so inspiring and a great read! If I have even a smidge of your enthusiasm and success then this hopefully won't be as hard as I think it's going to be!
You look amazing in your new years eve photo, your husband won't recognize you, what a fab incentive for you and an out of this world present for him!

I'm on day one - here's to the next 12 weeks!
Congratulations - 39 pounds will fly by x

wow 39lbs compared to 112 what an amazing, life changing challenge you set yourself - and have almost completed!
wohooo
xx

What can I say my lovely xx Oh I can't wait to be in that position :D:D. Am so pleased for you and I ve been peeping at your photos What a pretty girl you are! . I ve got loads of before photos cant wait to have "after" photos then I will be brave enough to put them on here.
Glad your having a good day your happiness and enthusiasm rubs off xxx

lol the reason i now have pressure mounted stair gates is because i had to get someone in to do the other type of gates i had, always thought i had a lot of patience until i tried to work out how to put the blommin things together

your doing fabulously hun

Awww 39lbs that is nothing! You have done amazing and you sure will be at goal, infact my bets are your under by the time Peter comes home!!! :)

Love reading your posts chick, lovely see you are happy with yourself and in such a good mood :D

Hey, did lissy pop that baloon then?!!! :giggle: x

:D I think we must have been sprinkled with the same fairy dust because I've posted a similar thing on my weigh in thread. I'm convinced that I've done everyone's head in at work but I don't care because today is a good day :p. We haven't got long to go now Hun - it's exciting xx

Back