Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

I havent been on here properly for a while! Your doing so well! Glad to see your still just as positive as ever!

Your hit your goal no worries!

Has Peter seen any pictures of you since you have been losing weight?

Well done. You always sound so motivated!

39pounds is nothing compared to how far you've come. It'll happen in no time at all!

Hope so sweetie, I'm sick of cleaning out my shaker haha xx

Lauren - your diary is so inspiring and a great read! If I have even a smidge of your enthusiasm and success then this hopefully won't be as hard as I think it's going to be!
You look amazing in your new years eve photo, your husband won't recognize you, what a fab incentive for you and an out of this world present for him!

I'm on day one - here's to the next 12 weeks!
Congratulations - 39 pounds will fly by x

Hi hunni

This diet is as easy or as hard as u want it to be! Don't feel like your depriving youself of food - realise you are doing the best thing you ever could for yourself an you will be fab!

Ooh I plan to be at goal in 12 weeks so we are in it together chick!
Xxx

wow 39lbs compared to 112 what an amazing, life changing challenge you set yourself - and have almost completed!
wohooo
xx

Getting there hunni!! It's actually been the easiest thing iv ever done and the most exciting! I almost feel normal!! Xxxx

What can I say my lovely xx Oh I can't wait to be in that position :D:D. Am so pleased for you and I ve been peeping at your photos What a pretty girl you are! . I ve got loads of before photos cant wait to have "after" photos then I will be brave enough to put them on here.
Glad your having a good day your happiness and enthusiasm rubs off xxx

Hi gorgeous!

You will be in this wonderful position before u know it believe me! I feel like iv blinked and here I am!! Your going to be fab chick hang in there!!

Glad my smile has spread! Xxx

lol the reason i now have pressure mounted stair gates is because i had to get someone in to do the other type of gates i had, always thought i had a lot of patience until i tried to work out how to put the blommin things together

your doing fabulously hun

Lmao Claire it was a close call - I almost moved to a bungalo haha xxx

Awww 39lbs that is nothing! You have done amazing and you sure will be at goal, infact my bets are your under by the time Peter comes home!!! :)

Love reading your posts chick, lovely see you are happy with yourself and in such a good mood :D

Hey, did lissy pop that baloon then?!!! :giggle: x

Hi babe!

How u doing after the tracker bar incident? Lol

Nah she didn't pop the ballon :( but iv left it out so there's still hope hahaha

Thanks sweet, u showe me it can be done and I'm following u lol xxxxx

sooo inspiring.x

You will be too chick xx

I havent been on here properly for a while! Your doing so well! Glad to see your still just as positive as ever!

Your hit your goal no worries!

Has Peter seen any pictures of you since you have been losing weight?

Hi sweetie!!!

Ah it's lovely to hear from u! How's things?

Nope he hasn't seen photos, except 2 from Christmas but there like wasit up! So he hopefully will get a shock!!

Xxxx

Hi gorgeous!

You will be in this wonderful position before u know it believe me! I feel like iv blinked and here I am!! Your going to be fab chick hang in there!!

Glad my smile has spread! Xxx

Thank you again sweetheart xx:D I do get wobbly moments don't know if they will get easier Im on Day 14 now Weigh day tomorrow. So every day there is some sort of temptation today was cake and everyone went to the pub, I didnt go as I didnt want to cheat I still vulnerable as though I might... Your words are always helpful

Have a good weekend xxxx:D:D

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
- by Hugh Downs

Hello my sexy pantses!!

Wishing you all a less miserable Friday than here in Windsor! The weather is gross!!

Having a gorgeous day and a very productive one too!!

Me and the devil child got dressed and went out for half 9 this morning!!! We went into town to buy peters Christmas presets for when he's home!! Bought him the new xbox - yep I am to be even more of an xbox widow - the new call of duty game - as he's obviously not experienced enough war stuff lol and some other bits and bobs!

He would kick my ass for sayin this hehe but wen I was walking through town a reasonably attractive fella most definately looked me up and down hehe and not in the "dear god your fat" way!!!! Wouldn't mind but i was pushing the pram lol so yeah... I feel normal today and quite attractive lol! Never tell Peter he will lock me in the house for all eternity haha

Got home from town and wrapped peters presents in the wrapping paper we made with lissys hand and foot prints and they look fab fab fab :)

Had a lovely walk round town, and it was nice to look in shop windows thinking - I like that - and they will do it in my size!

All my clothes fit from ore pregnancy lipotrim weight loss so I'm thrilled!

Feel like iv got all new clothes haha

Weigh day is on Monday but my daily weigh in shows I am 14 10!!

3lbs to go to skinniest weight and RNR goal woohoo!!

Started shredding again last night I'm doin a half shred! 5 days of each level and then hubby home!

Me and Anna (my cd buddy and peters best friends wife) are planning what we are going to eat haha

Look away now if u don't want to read about food!!!

The night before I'm staying at her house aren't undo that day we are eating and doing what we want lol

Anna bought 12 mini cheesecakes lol and chicken fajitas and she wants dominoes for tea haha it's all in vain I know as my stomach is pea sized... But my god I can't wait to have a
Mini cheese cake!!

Hope your all wonderful, keep going, it gets easier xxxxxx

Thank you again sweetheart xx:D I do get wobbly moments don't know if they will get easier Im on Day 14 now Weigh day tomorrow. So every day there is some sort of temptation today was cake and everyone went to the pub, I didnt go as I didnt want to cheat I still vulnerable as though I might... Your words are always helpful

Have a good weekend xxxx:D:D

You have done AMAZING to get to day 14!!! It's all down hill from here chick, day 14 onwards you feel fabulous!

Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes! How exciting!! I want first dibs lol let me know asap!!

It's mind over matter chick, well done for resisting the pub! It will still be there in a couple of months time only then you will strut in instead of slinking in!!

Always here on te good or bad days hun, iv experienced them all lol xxxx

Flippin' hell lauren, you are losing weight so fast is there going to be anything left of you?!! :giggle:

I'm ok after the tracker bar incident - i was furious though and how i kept my cool with him i'll never know!

Aww your night before Peter coming home sounds lush. Enjoy yourself chick, you sure as hell deserve it! Are you going to be eating whilst peter is home too then back on it?

I bet the presents look gorge in that wrapping paper, try get a pic up if you can :)

Have a lovely evening xxx

Flippin' hell lauren, you are losing weight so fast is there going to be anything left of you?!! :giggle:

I'm ok after the tracker bar incident - i was furious though and how i kept my cool with him i'll never know!

Aww your night before Peter coming home sounds lush. Enjoy yourself chick, you sure as hell deserve it! Are you going to be eating whilst peter is home too then back on it?

I bet the presents look gorge in that wrapping paper, try get a pic up if you can :)

Have a lovely evening xxx

Yeah babe having 2 weeks off then back on for my last 7 weeks to get 2.5 stone plus a few extra pounds off lol

Not bothere if I'm not quite at goal staying on til I am, Peter isn't bothered, said we can go for all the family meals once iv refed etc!

I'm on my phone babe so can't upload a photo - will put one on your facebook and delete it web uv seen it lol

I would purposely eat a tracker bar every time I saw him lol why a ****************** lots of swears haha

U have a lovely evening too sweet, I just near blew the house up not igniting the over for lissys tea! Woops!!! Xxx

Wow! Well I've just read your diary/blog from beginning to end ! (can't sleep)! How amazing u are! Your doing so well too! Could I just ask how and were do I get a copy of this shred workout DVD?
Will be following your diary daily! I'm on day 5 and I'm now finding it great!
Well done girls!

Hi Lansgirl (sorry Lauren to jump in) I bought a copy on Wed from Morrisons if that helps x

Have a fab day ladies x

You Juno right in my lovely suze xxxx

Wow! Well I've just read your diary/blog from beginning to end ! (can't sleep)! How amazing u are! Your doing so well too! Could I just ask how and were do I get a copy of this shred workout DVD?
Will be following your diary daily! I'm on day 5 and I'm now finding it great!
Well done girls!

Hi hunni'

Well done for day 5 :)

The shred is really good babe gives super fast results but u have to want to do it!

Thanks for reading hunni! Come back and let me know how
Weigh in goes!!

Asda, tesco, hmv all places like that do the DVD! Good luck and keep smiling xxxxx

Hello my loves!

2 weeks until I get the best first kiss ever :) <3

So 14 days to shift shift shift these pounds!!

Couldn't face jillian today iv seen her more times than I care to think of - so tonight I decided to do te davina work out - the cardio ab one and then did the super six pack section at the end!

Can u tell I'm targeting my joey pouch? Lol

Used weights for it all and my arms feel like jelly lol but feel good!

Think I'm going to do that every day until Peter is home and have a break from jillian but WILL do a full shred before he is home in April to get me to a super toned goal weight!!

Starting to get brown as well so feelin quite gorgeous hahaha

Told Peter about the fella checking me out and he was jealous lol not bad jealous / winding me up sort of thing lol was nice to feel wanted!

Can't wait to feel sexy again - feel normal now like Joe average - so won't be long til I feel attractive again! Hubby will make
Me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world as always - only this time I think I will truly believe it!

Going for a bath and then going to epilate lol as if that work out wasn't torture enough!

Have a lovely evening everyone loads
Of love xxxxxx

Almost forgot - still 14 10 on scales so will lose a bit tomorrow fingers crossed!

Xxxx

14 days :eek: the countdown to operation Look Hot Lauren has begun;)!! It's only natural fellas will check you out you're bloming gorgeous Missus but I exactly know what you mean. I now feel normal day to day but when I get all dressed up for a night out I think I'm a supermodel..:D

I'm still shredding, now on day 8, and start level 2 on Tuesday..eeek!!

Enjoy relaxing tonight lovely xx

I have just Sat here in bed reading up on the last month that I have missed out on.. and oh my goodness girl you are like.... I dunno the most inspiring woman I've ever not met if you get what I mean... you really are lovely.

Nothing gets you down and you deserve everything... even those cheeky little looks from other blokes!
Must confess I had a guy wolf whistle at me while we were away... it was a very nice feeling! Esp for an old woman like me... Hehehe ok I'm only 27! Lol.

You are gonna look amazing. And you are going to wow the pants off peter! (well hopefully any way if you get what I mean Hehehe!)

I'm starting back up on Monday... hmmm that's tomorrow, and ive got my weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to seeing the stone I've put on!.

When you do your gillian again ill be up for it! Who would have thought all those weeks ago when I was encourageing everyone to do it, that it would do some good.. and it has. It's given you more muscle and making you feel a lot better!
Happy faces all round I say!!!

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday... although if the weather is anything like here its rubbish out and your better off inside!

aaaaah Lauren, you are so amazing and so focussed and im more excited for YOU than I am for me but my news is that I have suddenly gone down two cup sizes (E to then DD then D to then to C!) SHUT UP!
No more back ache!
Ive not done the shred thing but I have been doing zumba, spin, aerobics and fartlek training (dont laugh at that bit!)
im pooped but getting thinner. my scales show 4lbs loss this week (unsure how but think its down to heavy training)
Hugs x

HEY GORGEOUS LADY !!!! just caught up on your diary and even though I know a lot of it - I'm soo excited for youuuuuuuuuuun xxxxxx

You are fantastic as always and we need to up to date piccies I think xxx ;) x

ps watch what you eat the night before Peter comes home you don't want to be ill (remember what I was like) xxxx

You have done AMAZING to get to day 14!!! It's all down hill from here chick, day 14 onwards you feel fabulous!

Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes! How exciting!! I want first dibs lol let me know asap!!

It's mind over matter chick, well done for resisting the pub! It will still be there in a couple of months time only then you will strut in instead of slinking in!!

I must admit I definitely don't feel as hungry so you was right about the 14 days... Am sure you will get to your R & R goal too
Will catch up soon sweet girl xxxxxxxx

hi ya lil fox! cant believe how fast its flown til peter comes home, i dont think il be able to read you're diary i think il be a blubbering wreck haha! have you got you're outfit sorted for *the* day?
hope you have had a good weekend
xx

hi ya lil fox! cant believe how fast its flown til peter comes home, i dont think il be able to read you're diary i think il be a blubbering wreck haha! have you got you're outfit sorted for *the* day?
hope you have had a good weekend
xx

Hi babe!!

Ahh i promise promise promise to tell u all as soon as I can!! I'm petrified - seriously petrified to see him! It's dawned on me this morning it's been 4 months since i last saw him!

Had a lovely weekend hun me and Lissy had a sleepover at our friend Annas, the kids played lovely all weekend got back last nigh and thought lissy was dead lol she was flat out! Stripped er off top to toe nappy the lot and she didn't flinch haha xx

Goin to get my clothes next Thursday!! So I'm skinny as poss! Hoping to buy all size 16's wooo!!

Xxxx

I must admit I definitely don't feel as hungry so you was right about the 14 days... Am sure you will get to your R & R goal too
Will catch up soon sweet girl xxxxxxxx

Hello my lovely!!!

Waheyyyy!!' well done babe that's amazing!!! Your guna be super slinky in no time at all!!

He just called actually :) so excited to see him!!

Glad things are a bit easier this week chick, i got to the end of the second week and it was a breeze!!

Hope ur ok hunni and have had a lovely weekend! Speak soon xxxxxx

14 days :eek: the countdown to operation Look Hot Lauren has begun;)!! It's only natural fellas will check you out you're bloming gorgeous Missus but I exactly know what you mean. I now feel normal day to day but when I get all dressed up for a night out I think I'm a supermodel..:D

I'm still shredding, now on day 8, and start level 2 on Tuesday..eeek!!

Enjoy relaxing tonight lovely xx

Hi gorgeous!

How's the shred going?? You on level 2? It's the most intense, I have a strong hate for level 2 lol but my go did it tighten my stomach! So hang in there, it's horrible but also amazing!!

Ah i love that you feel the same, god knows you deserve it sweet!! Can you imagine how good goal will feel... I feel fab now, I might pee when I get To the 14's lol

Ah Sharon I'm cacking myself about Peter coming home! My biggest ridiculous fear.. Will we have anything to talk about on the 2 hour drive from the airport! I need a slap lol!!

Hope your ok my lovely, will go catch up with ur diary now! Xxxxx

I have just Sat here in bed reading up on the last month that I have missed out on.. and oh my goodness girl you are like.... I dunno the most inspiring woman I've ever not met if you get what I mean... you really are lovely.

Nothing gets you down and you deserve everything... even those cheeky little looks from other blokes!
Must confess I had a guy wolf whistle at me while we were away... it was a very nice feeling! Esp for an old woman like me... Hehehe ok I'm only 27! Lol.

You are gonna look amazing. And you are going to wow the pants off peter! (well hopefully any way if you get what I mean Hehehe!)

I'm starting back up on Monday... hmmm that's tomorrow, and ive got my weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to seeing the stone I've put on!.

When you do your gillian again ill be up for it! Who would have thought all those weeks ago when I was encourageing everyone to do it, that it would do some good.. and it has. It's given you more muscle and making you feel a lot better!
Happy faces all round I say!!!

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday... although if the weather is anything like here its rubbish out and your better off inside!

Hi hunni!!

Ahh welcome home!! Im gutted your back! For you not us lol must of been miserable landing in this crappy weather!

Its lovely to see you back chick, I hope you had the most wonderful time!!

Congratulations again!!!

Yeah i have you to thank for soooo much, not only my "rock hard abs" lol yeah right but also for kickin me up the bum! My confidence rocketed doing jillian and my shape completely changed! Thanks so much sweet!!

You've started a revolution ha have you see how many people are doing it???? Lol!!

Yeah will be doing it again very soon, so let me know when your up for it!

How did weigh in go? Good luck with restat hun, it won't be as bad as you're expecting!

Lovely to have u back xxxxx

aaaaah Lauren, you are so amazing and so focussed and im more excited for YOU than I am for me but my news is that I have suddenly gone down two cup sizes (E to then DD then D to then to C!) SHUT UP!
No more back ache!
Ive not done the shred thing but I have been doing zumba, spin, aerobics and fartlek training (dont laugh at that bit!)
im pooped but getting thinner. my scales show 4lbs loss this week (unsure how but think its down to heavy training)
Hugs x

Hey beautiful lady!

Oh thank the lord there is hope for my giant wangers!!!!! That's amazing kirst! Bet you look like a barbie hehe!!

4lbs is fabulous! Well done!! God your working hard, u deserve every ounce of that 4lb!!

You know it's coming.... Fart what training?????? Lol spill!

Loads of love sweet hope your well xxxxxx

HEY GORGEOUS LADY !!!! just caught up on your diary and even though I know a lot of it - I'm soo excited for youuuuuuuuuuun xxxxxx

You are fantastic as always and we need to up to date piccies I think xxx ;) x

ps watch what you eat the night before Peter comes home you don't want to be ill (remember what I was like) xxxx

Ahhh my moles at goal <3 xxxx

Yeah I will be babe, contemplating some days eating some shakes... Don't think il be able to eatfor a fortnight so will see how i go!! Not eating the night before now as want as flat a tummy as poss when I pick him up up!!

Love u millions xxxxxx

weigh in didnt go too bad... 13.5lbs on.. but i went from not wearing much to having jeans etc on... so i know there is a little more from that...

im determined to get rid of those peskie squatters... and fast...
not a bad start to yesterday. and today started a little shakey but will pull through it....

hope you are ok...
what day next week does your lovely man come home?

weigh in didnt go too bad... 13.5lbs on.. but i went from not wearing much to having jeans etc on... so i know there is a little more from that...

im determined to get rid of those peskie squatters... and fast...
not a bad start to yesterday. and today started a little shakey but will pull through it....

hope you are ok...
what day next week does your lovely man come home?

Well done sweet 13.5 lbs is nothing!! You deserve a medal for being very well behaved!

Will be off in no time!!

How did u go with restart??

he's home next weeeeeeeeekendddddd!!!!!

Xxxx

Back