Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

Hello my beautiful friends!!

Soooooo sorry I'm a super lazy diary writer!!

I went to my friends for a sleepover with the baby at ye weekend and so couldn't ignore her while i wrote about ignoring her whilst writing to u lol

Anyways,

I hope your all well and smiling!

4lbs off for me this week and the end of my daily weigh in's - it was driving me mad! 2lbs to RNR goal of 14 7 so will weigh in on Monday and fingers crossed will be there!!!!!

Went to asda to get babies dinners etc and thought I'd have a peak at the clothes

Bought loads woops!!!! All size 16!!!! Wooohooo!!!

Got my dress to pick Peter up it's just casual, it's a denim dress absolutely gorgeous, will put piccies up on the day but If u want to see go to asda lol

10 days until he's home I can't bloody believe it!!!

I was A size 22-24 when he left and now I'm a 16!! Amazing really!!

Iv been doing the davina ab work out every day followed by her super 6 pack section and also using a slendertone machine for an hour a day!

Jeeeeeeeez louise those machines are lethal haha I worked out That they wrk by sharing the living sh*t out of u and making you jump off the couch hahaha anyway - doing all I can to get this stomach flatter!!

That's all for today iv loads to tell you im sure but it's all fell out my head lol

Will add more if I remember!

Loads of love from me and lissy xxxxxxxx

Oh my god, you must be so excited! I'm so intrigued by your journey and goal, it's like reading a book - I can't wait for the next page...looking forward to seeing your denim dress pictures, your husband is going to be gob smacked, I love it!

Your such an inspiration, congratulations x

oooo by next weekend, for peter time, you could also be 5.5lbs down.. which, according to you're stats, you would be under 200lbs!!!
xxx

Yeah not too bad... had a bad day yesterday, shaking and everything so ate you don't wanna know what . But I'm on for a honk today... well so far so good!

And you better start believing it... your man is coming home in 10 days!!!

OMG nearly single figurers, I'm blooming excited for you (along with every other follower)!!!!!!!!

Loved that your worried what you would have to talk about on journey home, well hunny he'll be to busy looking at you and Lissy to care!!!!!

Thrilled for you and Lissy, can only imagine her face when she sees her Daddy, aww gone all emotional now :)

See you've started me off ;) x

Whooooooooooooooooooo!!! :party0049: size 16!!!! Get in there you skinny minnie!!!! :D well done on the 4lbs off chick - not long to go now!!!!!!! aahhhh :D xxx

I'm so excited for you Lauren!! Peter is almost home and you're a size 16 :D. You've done so well and his jaw will be on the floor when he sees you. It is amazing and you're amazing - 9 days to go now xx

Hi my gorgeous guys!!!

On my phone so can't quote u all!!!

Thanku so much as always for being a huge support!!!

Have had a pretty tough day of it today if I'm honest! Have already had all my shakes - had had them by about 1pm lol but I'm ok now!!

Did the davina ab workout and then the super six pack and had the slendertone on for an hour lol so that's give me a kick up the bum!!!

Single figures now yippee I am soooooooooo excited to see my man!!

Looking after next doors little girl tonight and tape the programme that was on last night about CD so i can watch it tonight while the kiddies are in bed!!

Got such a busy week next week -

Monday - rhyme time with lissy lol and super duper work out!
Tuesday - play group with lissy an super duper popper work out
Wednesdy - gutting the whole house, colouring my hair and super duper pooped killer work out!
Thursday - going clothes shopping! You know the next bit lol workout!!
Friday - baby yoga, food shop, nail appointment and you guessed it A work out!!
Saturday - getting me and lissy beautiful then driving to pick up out hero!!!!

So iv just got to get through the weekend and I will be fine! As soon as Monday comes iv got that much to do I won't have time to think about food lol but until then aaaghhhhhh!!!

Xxxxxx

well my 4lbs loss on my scales all went back on - i had a carb binge on Monday. i just fancied a sandwich, so I had one. then a cinnamon roll. then a packet of hula hoops, then a pork pie. I mean, I knew I was getting weighed the next day but i still did it.....ive been posessed!
WTF?
no idea what made me do it but I dont regret it.
Back on track since tuesday afternoon and in ketosis (I go into ketosis in 36 hours or even less).
BOG BREATH! My daughter held her nose at me in the queue at the chemist and made is vocally known to all in shot of her! Nice. could have killed her but it made me laugh and thought "yay, ketosis!"

hi babe,

lmao at your daughter, she sounds like such an angel! dont you just love the way kids can make you want to die with just one action hahaha

oooh i miss a good sandwhich, 9 days til food lol, bit worried peter might look like a chicken leg to me when he walks towards me hahaha

well done for getting back on hun, you have more will power than me!! desperate to have yum yum's, have u ever had them?? prob shouldnt introduce you to them if not, or we will all be back on CD in a month back at beginning weight lol

xxxxx

Oh god, yum yums!!! :drool: went to sains earlier and they had loads cheap took all my might to stay away from them! :giggle:

jesus u deserve a medal... id of bought them all hahaha i wish my house was built of yum yums haha

and why on gods earth would they sell them in packs of 4??? its every fatties worst night mare haha

xxxxx

:rotflmao: Because you really cant just eat one!!!!!!!! x

im guna be like a woman on the edge passing the bakery section hahah

at least peter is a fatty too and would happily eat the other 3 for me so i culdnt over indulge haha xx

Alright I want to know what a yum yum is....

Lol

Its a little bite of heaven!

Theyre basically like iced donuts, but long finger shape... And my goodness they are yummy!! Xx

Hi Lauren

Just been catching up with your diary and you are doing so well! Have you stopped doing the 30 day now? I can't believe Peter will be home soon. I can imagine how nervous you feel about being around him again... like being on a first date again!

I was in UK over the new year and hit Matalan! Bought a load of tops a size smaller than I am now so I have more goals (plus I had noticed a lack of casual tops to go with jeans in my wardrobe). I now have to stop shopping! It's getting out of hand! lol

Hello my lovely x
Woo hoo only 9 days now!! I am so excited for you!!
And well done on your continuing efforts!! Wow!! and a size 16 ..
Will let you know how my weigh in goes and catch up next week darling girl
Have a good weekend xxxxx:D

Back