Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Oooohhh its a week now... I'm so excited for you now.. its going to be a big week for you. :)

Oooohhh its a week now... I'm so excited for you now.. its going to be a big week for you. :)

Thanks Kes! It's so close I can almost see him!!! X

Hello my lovely x
Woo hoo only 9 days now!! I am so excited for you!!
And well done on your continuing efforts!! Wow!! and a size 16 ..
Will let you know how my weigh in goes and catch up next week darling girl
Have a good weekend xxxxx:D

Hi beautiful lady!!

Super good luck for your weigh in sweetness I'm positive it will be wonderful!!

Having an ok weekend so far! Lissy slept til half 8! Didn't know myself hehe and we are just pottering roud waiting for my friends to get here for a work out! Its very exciting in the Nilsson household lol!'

Anyway will update below and speak to u soon! Keep smilingxxxxxx

Hi Lauren

Just been catching up with your diary and you are doing so well! Have you stopped doing the 30 day now? I can't believe Peter will be home soon. I can imagine how nervous you feel about being around him again... like being on a first date again!

I was in UK over the new year and hit Matalan! Bought a load of tops a size smaller than I am now so I have more goals (plus I had noticed a lack of casual tops to go with jeans in my wardrobe). I now have to stop shopping! It's getting out of hand! lol

Hello lovely lady!

Wonderful to have you back, and even better to know that you did so absolutely amazing over Christmas! Huge round of applause for you!!

Lol it's nice to enjoy shopping isn't it! I would normally dread it. Squeezing in to anything that fit and making do... And now I have choice and actually felt pretty! My sel esteem has rocketed I tell you!

Wonderful idea about clothes goals, I love to have something visual to aim for... And have a beautiful dress hangin on my wardrobe just waitin for my gigantic knockers to do one so I can wear it anywhere other than a street corner lol

Anyway, like I said lovely to see you back! Onwards and downwards!

Keep smiling xxx

Good morning my lovelies!

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend already!

So it turns out I'm a serial scale hopper this week! Weighed myself this morning and I'm .5lb from my RNR goal!!!

Really holdin onto my weight this week! 2 days til official weigh day hoping to have lost 3lb which would take me 2.5lb under 14stone 7 goal but doubtful having only lost 1.5lb this week so we shall see!!

Not a bit worried as iv got a week tO lose half a pound lol

Anyway, did I mention I'm sooooooooooo excited!

Also I'm very sorry iv been rubbish updating lately there's so much I want to tel you all but I'm not allowed to... Iv been on edge all week, Peter is doug something very dangerous this week and I won't speak to him now until he's waiting for his chopper out to take him to bastion to get his flight home..

Last night I lay awake until 2 am waiting for a knock on the door to say he wasn't coming
Home, I know I'm stupid and shouldn't be silly and all that, but having had that knock on the door once before it really plays on my mind... Especially this close to
Him coming home!

I feel like things are going Too well and something has got to give...

Let's hope it's just that I put a stone a week on while es home
And nothing worse!

Sorry to be a bit morbid today just wanted to explain
Why i may have seemed a bit distant!

Moving on.....

Iv picked my whole outfit now for picking him up and if I may may so look pretty in it!

Took Progress
Pictures yesterday too, can't upload from my phone but Nicki is going to put them
In here for me when she's not busy god love her!

Actually shocked myself silly seeing them! I'm skinny!!!! Obviously not skinny... But compared to 16 weeks ago I look like a model lol

Loads
Of love to u all will be happier tomorrow i promise xxxxxxxx

Aw love its natural to feel like you are going to get that knock, especially if you have experienced it before :hug99:
I work nights and so when Lee was out there I used to have visions of his gf coming running into work to get me cuz something had happened, morbid but it cant be helped thinking about.

Im sure peter is fine :)
Can't believe its only a few days to go!

Don't you have an iphone hun? You can upload pictures to here from the iphone now if you have the minis app :)

We want to see some pics of you in your homecoming outfit, bet you will look as fab as ever! :) xx

These are My 5 and a half stone down pictures!!!

The black top obviously ha the White is my start pictures!

Xxxxxx

Attachments

• image-2700990940.jpg
    image-2700990940.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 145
  • image-2787090973.jpg
    image-2787090973.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 139
  • image-518516652.jpg
    image-518516652.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3799493585.jpg
    image-3799493585.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 141
Oh my goodness, you look absolutely amazing!! Your pictures are definitely an inspiration!! Well done to you, your looking fab xxx

Bloody hell Lauren you gorgeous woman!!!! Can't believe the difference, you look so slim and your face looks even more beautiful. I'm gobsmacked!! :D

Wow! You changed changed so much! Congratulations! You look great!
It always amazes me how much peoples faces change! And your body have a completely different shape.

I have no idea what shape I am under my "fat suit". Cant wait to find out! I don't remember what I looked like 10years ago.

Aw love its natural to feel like you are going to get that knock, especially if you have experienced it before :hug99:
I work nights and so when Lee was out there I used to have visions of his gf coming running into work to get me cuz something had happened, morbid but it cant be helped thinking about.

Im sure peter is fine :)
Can't believe its only a few days to go!

Don't you have an iphone hun? You can upload pictures to here from the iphone now if you have the minis app :)

We want to see some pics of you in your homecoming outfit, bet you will look as fab as ever! :) xx

Hi beautiful girl!

Thankyou so so so much for helping me feel a bit more normal and less psychotic!!

It's the first time iv felt like that properly and I don't plan to do it again! Hoping exhaustion hits me and I sleep tonight!!

Yeah he's in bastion in a couple of days so safe, and the. Just waiting for his plane!!! <3

Thanks as well for the picture tip! Can't stand the app but has Dow loaded it to upload piccies! So while Peter is driving home from the airport I will upload piccies from our reunion hahah

Xxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, you look absolutely amazing!! Your pictures are definitely an inspiration!! Well done to you, your looking fab xxx

Hi sweetie , thanks so much! My finished ones will hopefully be the inspiration I'm still chunky lol xxxx

Bloody hell Lauren you gorgeous woman!!!! Can't believe the difference, you look so slim and your face looks even more beautiful. I'm gobsmacked!! :D

Ahh thanks gorgeous girlie!!! Getting there slowly but surely! Will put loadssss back on when Peter is home in the 2 weeks bit it will come back off!! Xxx

Wow! You changed changed so much! Congratulations! You look great!
It always amazes me how much peoples faces change! And your body have a completely different shape.

I have no idea what shape I am under my "fat suit". Cant wait to find out! I don't remember what I looked like 10years ago.

Thanks hunni!! I shocked myself silly actually for starters I forgot how fat I was - either that or I ignored it! My face was what got me.. I thought I had the same face still lol

Cnt wait for you to peel off your suit and show us all the real you! I'm getting there and it feels good! Keep going sweet xxxx

I'm back again lol

As some of you will of read the other day - I'm planning a gruelkibg excavated week next week! Was planning to start Monday - but I now like to live for today and not always wait for a tomorrow that never comes SO.... I started today lol!

Just did... Davina super six pack section (no cardio just sit uppy things it's only about 15 mins long

And then I did level 1 2 and 3 of te 30 dy shred, doing all the strength and ab work and missing the cardio.

The only cardio I did was level 3 where you do it with weights..

Iv decided this week I'm not goin to do cardio just strength training with my 2 KG weights and as u know I'm targeting my stomach in a big way so all the ab stuff !

By level 3 I was burning all over haha so feeling good!

Had the slendertone on for about 2 hours yesterday too and will see how my stomach is feelin later but don't think some how I will need to put it on later!

So that's my fitness regime for this week...

Level 1,2+3 30 day shred ab and strength missing cardio unless it's with weights and then the davina super six pack work out

At least my coffin will be light.... 6 more exercise sessions to my first kiss of 2011 with my hubby :)
Xxxxxx

Ive never seen your blog b4.

You are amazing hun. A true inspiration. Im so mad at myself for not stucking to cd when u started :( ur 1st pic is still me. :cry::cry::cry:

I want you to come stay with me for 6 months and force me to eat nowt but cd.

You look great and you must feel fantastic. Does Peter know how much you have lost? Has he seen the pics on fb, or have u blocked him from seeing them? xxx

my beautiful beautiful friend just doing your photees before and after (or during but good enough to be after) x

Woman as said on fb, the pics are amazing....

And well done for doing so much on the exercise front. I've got to slowly re introduce the exercise. Because of my back, so by the time you are back doing the shred, ill be able to do it with you :)

Good luck with the rest of the week, and esp today, as your gonna be super tired :( hope lissys teeth don't take too long to come through.

Oh My Word..you are a legend!! Seriously Lauren you have transformed yourself and are light years away from that person you was in the beginning - look at you, you're so slim :D.

I'm so glad that I came on here this morning because I've been feeling a bit flat for that past few days and seeing your pics have brightened up my day hugely.

Beautiful Lauren, Peter is one very lucky man to have you xx

PS - I'm still shredding :D

Well what can i say that hasn't been said a hundred times already. As a serial failed restarter i came on here looking for some inspiration and boy did i find it. Ive just lost a whole Sunday morning reading your diary. You should be so proud of yourself. Not just for your fantastic weight loss but for the way you've inspired so many others to give it a go and the way you stay so positive and happy thru all the ups and downs.I've got a few packs left from my last failed attempt and i'll be ringing my CDC 2moro. Well done again and thank you x

Well done Lauren:happy096:. I'm at the start of my weight loss journey, and seeing your pictures have made me want this more that anything.

My goal weight is 14.st 7 still overweight I know, but for me having been large for a very long time this is slim for me. Once I reach my target then I can change my goal weight.

Ive never seen your blog b4.

You are amazing hun. A true inspiration. Im so mad at myself for not stucking to cd when u started :( ur 1st pic is still me. :cry::cry::cry:

I want you to come stay with me for 6 months and force me to eat nowt but cd.

You look great and you must feel fantastic. Does Peter know how much you have lost? Has he seen the pics on fb, or have u blocked him from seeing them? xxx

Hi babe! Ah thankyou for leaving me a message! I'd love to come and live with you and the girls and make you skinny chick! Lol
Youll get there sweetie give yourself a break you've had loads goin on!!

How you doing chick?? Xxx

my beautiful beautiful friend just doing your photees before and after (or during but good enough to be after) x

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! It's even more shocking seeing them side by side ! Didn't realise I was that big, funny what denial can do isn't it!! Love you squillions xxxx

Woman as said on fb, the pics are amazing....

And well done for doing so much on the exercise front. I've got to slowly re introduce the exercise. Because of my back, so by the time you are back doing the shred, ill be able to do it with you :)

Good luck with the rest of the week, and esp today, as your gonna be super tired :( hope lissys teeth don't take too long to come through.

Hey sugar!

You take it easy with your back! It's enough gettin back into CD..

Yeah I'm pretty dead today lol lissy has been the same all day BUT we have a new top tooth so its worth it!

Early bath and bed for her tonight to catch up a bit!!

Will have to discuss whn we are starting the shred so we can do it together - dreading it A LOT lol xx

Oh My Word..you are a legend!! Seriously Lauren you have transformed yourself and are light years away from that person you was in the beginning - look at you, you're so slim :D.

I'm so glad that I came on here this morning because I've been feeling a bit flat for that past few days and seeing your pics have brightened up my day hugely.

Beautiful Lauren, Peter is one very lucky man to have you xx

PS - I'm still shredding :D

Hi gorgeous lady!!

Ahh he is lucky isn't he! Kidding lol

Hope your feelin better sweet, your done so amazingly well it must be really really hard staying Focused now especially with everyone telling you how wonderful you look, your he's starts Playing games!

Pleeeeease keep going lol your the one I'm chasing! And if you stop, il end up meeting you with donuts in my hands lol

Keep smiling gorgeous you are wonderful xxxx

Well what can i say that hasn't been said a hundred times already. As a serial failed restarter i came on here looking for some inspiration and boy did i find it. Ive just lost a whole Sunday morning reading your diary. You should be so proud of yourself. Not just for your fantastic weight loss but for the way you've inspired so many others to give it a go and the way you stay so positive and happy thru all the ups and downs.I've got a few packs left from my last failed attempt and i'll be ringing my CDC 2moro. Well done again and thank you x

Hi lin!

That's wonderful about seein your CDC! let me know how it goes, wishin you all the luck and determination in the world!!

Goodness me don't read my diary again it will bore you to biscuits hehe

Lovely to meet you hunni thankyou so much for stopping by!

Can't wait to hear about how skinny you are really soon!! Xxxx

well done Lauren you look amazing fab weight loss xxxxx

Thank you so much sweeteart xxx

Well done Lauren:happy096:. I'm at the start of my weight loss journey, and seeing your pictures have made me want this more that anything.

My goal weight is 14.st 7 still overweight I know, but for me having been large for a very long time this is slim for me. Once I reach my target then I can change my goal weight.

Hi beautiful lady!
thankyou for your lovely message! Best of luk with your start! 14 7 is a wonderful goal I feel like a new person already!!

You will be soon stood where I am wondering where the time and the pounds lol disappeared to!!

Let me know how you get on hun! Xxxxx

good luck with your weight loss! great to have something to focus on in the next 6 months too! it'll fly by!

Hi fay!

Thanks chick, already done 4 months and your right it has flown!! 3 to go and a couple more stone! Xxx

I am so Completely overwhelmed with all the replies iv had today! <3 I'm very lucky to have such wonderful friends and support. Xxxxx

Today has been testing to say the least!

Had next to no sleep cos my princess is poorly and has a new
Tooth so she was up literally 95% of the night miserable and sweaty and hot!

Today hasn't been much better but were nearly at the end so there we go!!

A takeaway menu was delivered before and lissy must of read my mind cos she ripped it unto hundreds of pieces lol thank god!!

Haven't done my exercise yet but I have done 100 sit ups and a minute of plank...

Depending how well lissy goes to bed, that might be me for the night but I promise promise I will try me best to man up and get it done!!!

Monday tomorrow - that means he's home THIS WEEK!!!!!! this week... I don't
Believe it, still think it's a joke!!

18 weeks since I saw him :)

I made an album on facebook yesterday for my weight loss pictures as he wasn't supposed to be on facebook again now... And he had a couple of hours off yesterday so went on the sh*t lol so he's seen! He was that shocked he rang me straight after lol so spoke to
Him briefly! Gutted he's seen but hey ho worse things in life have happened!!

Got to scoot as need to give the babe a nice cool bath and put her to bed!

Will update later with my exercise or lack thereof! Send me some will power god knows I need it hhe xxxxxxxxxx

Back