Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

He's seen you but wait till he gets his hands on you!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sending you loads and loads of will power but I'm guessing once you have a good nites sleep you won't be needing it as you've already proved!!!!!!

Well done sweet x

Well suze.... And everyone else....

I'm in the bath! Game over! Tv and bed For me!!

Leave messages of disgust/dissapointment below so I work my backside off tomorrow!!

Goodnight all xxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your relaxation sweet! :D
This week!!! Wow that really has come around so quick hasnt it! x

first time in ages i've checked in. not long left for you now til he sees you in the flesh which will be much better than the pics on fb :) not much more to go either. you are doing so well. :D

Don't hold your breath hunny for those words of disgust I think you'll be looking long and hard as all I and I bet every other reader has to say is words of admiration!!

Hope Lissy has a better nite and you too chick x

Amazing Lauren! We all can't wait to hear about your Peter's reaction! I'm super excited for you and am hoping this week flies by.

I'm on day 16 - perversley enjoying it just wish I was at your stage! I'm an avid reader of your diary because it keeps me away from the biccy tin.

Stay busy this week chica and he'll be home before you know it.

m.guardian.co.uk

A tiny insight into my life xx

Will reply to everyone tomorrow snuggled up in bed xxxx

Hope Lissys teeth come through quickly. have u tried anton and parsons powders? they work magic on Jessicas teeth

OH no cant believe he seen them. u could have blocked him from that album :( oh well i bet he was so proud of u. Anyway once uve got diffrent clothes n hair n make up done, ull still look so diffrent to the photos hes seen.

Loved the article :)

Your latest pics are bloody fantastic. You are in great shape for 14st 7. I looked hideous at 14 st 7 when I started...... Yet you look amazeballs
Hugs and kisses x

Enjoy your relaxation sweet! :D
This week!!! Wow that really has come around so quick hasnt it! x

This weeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!! Yeah 4 months had flown!! Hope the last 3 do!xxxxx

first time in ages i've checked in. not long left for you now til he sees you in the flesh which will be much better than the pics on fb :) not much more to go either. you are doing so well. :D

Hi hun thanks for checking in! Yeah the pictures are weight lossy ones so bot really very attractive haha can't wait to put my new out fit on :) :) xx

Don't hold your breath hunny for those words of disgust I think you'll be looking long and hard as all I and I bet every other reader has to say is words of admiration!!

Hope Lissy has a better nite and you too chick x

Hi suze! Last night was much the same if not worse Cos she had an awful temperature had to strip her right down! Guranree she will be right as rain as soon as Peter lands and he will wonder - as usual - what the fuss was about haha xxxx

Amazing Lauren! We all can't wait to hear about your Peter's reaction! I'm super excited for you and am hoping this week flies by.

I'm on day 16 - perversley enjoying it just wish I was at your stage! I'm an avid reader of your diary because it keeps me away from the biccy tin.

Stay busy this week chica and he'll be home before you know it.

Hi sweet!! Well done on day 17!! I was the same as u I loved it - sick of it this week but that's psychological lol you'll soon be on week 17 hunni!!

Iv warned him if I don't get fan fares - it's a long walk from Birmingham lol xxxx

Hope Lissys teeth come through quickly. have u tried anton and parsons powders? they work magic on Jessicas teeth

OH no cant believe he seen them. u could have blocked him from that album :( oh well i bet he was so proud of u. Anyway once uve got diffrent clothes n hair n make up done, ull still look so diffrent to the photos hes seen.

Hi chick! U can't block albums from I phone i don't think! Never mind like u say I will look different I was in my Scruffs in the pictures hair slapped up lol xx

Your latest pics are bloody fantastic. You are in great shape for 14st 7. I looked hideous at 14 st 7 when I started...... Yet you look amazeballs
Hugs and kisses x

Hey rumble pop!

Iv got huge boobs reckon they're about 2 stone haha still can't fit in a GG bra would u believe! Feel like they're hanging round to piss me off lol ah well they've Gota go eventually... Havnt they... Lol

Hope your good chickie! How's things?? Xx

Good morning my wonderfulls!!!!

Smiling smiling Lots of smiling!!!!

He's home THIS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! wooooooohooooooo!!!!

I can't and don't Believe that I will be seeing him! 4 months ago we said good bye :)

Lost 2lb this week - anyone else would be gutted I am THRILLED!! I hit my RNR goal of 14stone 7lb!!

And iv still got this week to get under it!

Wooohooooo!!'

Had my pill injection on Monday last week and it's playing havoc I think... I havnt come on for a long time either I can't remember the last time...

I'm not pregnant lol think it's just losing so much weight so quick...

And now iv had my injection god knows what's goin on!

Hopefully will shift 2-3 lbs this week though and il be the lower of the 14's!!!

Can't believe iv nearly lost 6 stone!

From the weekend I'm having 2 weeks off - completely off - whatever and wherever Peter wants to eat/drink I will be and will I feel guilty?? Not a chance!

Expecting to put 2 stone on... Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised lol but I know how fast the weight flies on when I dont work up the plans so we shall see!!

Loads of love speak to u later xxxxx

i get the depo and it plays havoc with my body too. i'm having to get it every 10 weeks instead of 12 and if i'm mega stressed i get a breakthrough. flaming female bodies ;)

Gla it's not just my weird body then lol!!

God every 10 weeks!!

My GP did mine this time and did it in my arm! Was sore
For days lol

mine's in my butt. oww. practice nurses always do it.

I couldn't cope with the idea of the depo for that reason... once it's in it's in and if you get side effects you just have to wait them out :(

Hun you won't put 2 stone on !! you really won't I reckon about half a stone tops if that - cos you won't be able to eat what you want - your tummy won't let you so it will control itself. My CDC didn't have periods all the way through SS she said its quite normal. Didn't bloody stop mine but then nothing but pregnancy does lol - even with the mirena coil I still had bloody visits from the witch !

by the way EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK did I tell you I was excited for you ????????

I've the implant hun and mine are so irregular its mad. I feel like im either constantly on for forever nothing even though it would have probably only been 2 weeks since the last lol

Its defo the weight loss coupled with the injection causing the 'havoc'. I wouldnt worry too much :)

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on getting to your goal although I had no doubts you would!

Good for you for taking the entire two weeks off and not going to feel guilty - you probably wont be able to eat much anyhow! hehe

So happy for you that he will be home so soon! :) xxx

so excited for you!!! hope all goes well and enjoy your few weeks off.

Hi beautiful lady!!

Super good luck for your weigh in sweetness I'm positive it will be wonderful!!

Having an ok weekend so far! Lissy slept til half 8! Didn't know myself hehe and we are just pottering roud waiting for my friends to get here for a work out! Its very exciting in the Nilsson household lol!'

Anyway will update below and speak to u soon! Keep smilingxxxxxx

Hi my lovely Lauren xxx
You look fantastic in your photos !!! Wow.... I am taking my photo's as I go along.. You are such an inspiration!!! :D:D
Well I lost 3.5 pounds so a stone has gone in 3 weeks, I'm happy with that!! I just need to start exercising but I am rejoining the gym next week. :D
But just wanted to say darling girl have a fab week and I'm so excited for your Peter coming home
Hope to catch up soon xxxxxxxxx

Back