Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

Lauren, i love that you spend time to answer everyone on your diary. I love how determined you are. I hope people realise how utterly fab you are. im so glad you are a part of my dieting life, chick x

Lauren, i love that you spend time to answer everyone on your diary. I love how determined you are. I hope people realise how utterly fab you are. im so glad you are a part of my dieting life, chick x

Hear hear!x

mine's in my butt. oww. practice nurses always do it.

Mine is normally think my dr was too scared to ask me to drop my pants hahaha xx

I couldn't cope with the idea of the depo for that reason... once it's in it's in and if you get side effects you just have to wait them out :(

Iv not noticed any changes on it since this diet! Althought it nay explain why I ate myself to oblivion lol there aren't many non hormonal choices - whn we have our second baby I will have a coil I think as I'm definitely a hormonal eater!! Xx

Hun you won't put 2 stone on !! you really won't I reckon about half a stone tops if that - cos you won't be able to eat what you want - your tummy won't let you so it will control itself. My CDC didn't have periods all the way through SS she said its quite normal. Didn't bloody stop mine but then nothing but pregnancy does lol - even with the mirena coil I still had bloody visits from the witch !

by the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK did I tell you I was excited for you ????????

Morning lovely :)

Once weve had our second and probably last baby I will be gettin the coil chick sick of injections and implants!!

I'm very excited today I keep crying! Iv lost the plot nick !!!

Xxxxxxx

I've the implant hun and mine are so irregular its mad. I feel like im either constantly on for forever nothing even though it would have probably only been 2 weeks since the last lol

Its defo the weight loss coupled with the injection causing the 'havoc'. I wouldnt worry too much :)

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on getting to your goal although I had no doubts you would!

Good for you for taking the entire two weeks off and not going to feel guilty - you probably wont be able to eat much anyhow! hehe

So happy for you that he will be home so soon! :) xxx

The second I could I had my implant out! God I was hideous with it lol and yet my friend has had Hera for 6 years nearly 2 obviously and swears by it!!

Funny I'm at my first goal and still all I can think is 2 and a half stone to go!!

In a weird way I cabt wait for him to go back so I cab get to goal an really shock him!!

I'm an emotional wreck seriously lol thank god he not home yet or I think he'd be asking to be on the next flight out lol xxxxx

so excited for you!!! hope all goes well and enjoy your few weeks off.

Thanks so much hunni!! I will keep u all informed - no doubt e will spend half his time on his new xbox hahaha xxxx

Hi beautiful lady!!

Super good luck for your weigh in sweetness I'm positive it will be wonderful!!

Having an ok weekend so far! Lissy slept til half 8! Didn't know myself hehe and we are just pottering roud waiting for my friends to get here for a work out! Its very exciting in the Nilsson household lol!'

Anyway will update below and speak to u soon! Keep smilingxxxxxx

Hi my lovely Lauren xxx
You look fantastic in your photos !!! Wow.... I am taking my photo's as I go along.. You are such an inspiration!!! :D:D
Well I lost 3.5 pounds so a stone has gone in 3 weeks, I'm happy with that!! I just need to start exercising but I am rejoining the gym next week. :D
But just wanted to say darling girl have a fab week and I'm so excited for your Peter coming home
Hope to catch up soon xxxxxxxxx

Well done!!!! Your well above target a stone in 3 weeks you clever thing! That's wonderful hunni so happy for u! I bet you feel great!!

Pictures are a must!! I couldt believe my eyes when I saw mine!!

Good luck with the gym - your a bette person than me!! I stay well away from any gym related places lol

Xxxxxxxxxx

Oh god kirst if I ddnt it would be me talking to myself about not much interesting hahah

I can't wait for Peter to come home cos I just know 1 look from him will make me feel amazing!

I think it will hit me how much iv lost when I see him!

I swear il be front page news if he doesn't give me a reaction hahahah

Loads of love hunni xxxxx

Hear hear!x

Double that from me too x

seriously girls - I wasn't kidding when I said I was on the edge lol behave yourselves! You'll have me a blubbering wreck!! Xxxx

I need help - im loosing the plot!

Peter is now safe...

Last night he got in from the horrible stuf he's been doing and that's him for 2 and a half weeks - he's now safe as houses just waiting for his flight home...

My reaction to this- uncontrollable sobbing for the past 18 hours or so!

I'm tired, I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm scared stupid and I need a hug lol

I think iv help my breath for 4 months without realising and all the anguish is flooding out!

Hopefully it will gone by saturday or il look awful lol

I should be so so happy and I am - but I stillfeel like he's a million miles away!

I expect all this is normal..

Anna has been the same, I went round last night and we both sat shell shocked...

I hope it's normal anyway!

I feel demented! Lol and iv got so so so much today and all I want is for him to ring and say he is on bastion - and he's stuffing his face with pizza hut or something!

I know he's there - just havnt spoke to him!

Lissy started the day by splitting her lip open so that was wonderful lol

Arghhhh someone come and rescue me from my misery haha

Xxxxxx

i would love to come down from here and come see you..
but i have to work.. but its not too far away, that if you wanted to meet up with shakes when peters gone back, im all up for it...

you have been sooooo brave over the last four months, its no wonder you are feeling emotional now...
you keep going
and go and do some gillian, she will knock you into place ! lol

i'm excited for you :) so glad he's out of 'danger'. he will truely be safe when he's home with you.

Well done!!!! Your well above target a stone in 3 weeks you clever thing! That's wonderful hunni so happy for u! I bet you feel great!!

Pictures are a must!! I couldt believe my eyes when I saw mine!!

Good luck with the gym - your a bette person than me!! I stay well away from any gym related places lol

Xxxxxxxxxx

You are such a kind girl Lauren and first of all with all you ve had to cope with I want to say how much I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me and as the other ladies said we all appreciate Im sure xx:D

I'm sure that you probably needed a good cry as you ve been through an emotional time, Peters safe sweetheart and I bet he cant wait to see you again, Am sending you a massive hug xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D
Speak soon

Awww Lauren!! :hug99: You will be meeting him off that plane before you know it! Not surprised its all coming out now, you've had to be strong for the past 4months and now i bet its like a huge weight has been lifted so its only natural to be so relieved and happy and emotional all at the same time :) Just a few more days to power on through chick xxx

what an amazingly strong person you are Lauren... basically a single parent most of the time while also storing all the information about Lissy's actions to tell Peter so he doesn't miss out, losing weight and running a house AND worrying about Peter all the time too in the back of your mind.

No wonder know that you know you can let go some of that it is all coming out! Cry cry and cry some more! You need it! Then laugh and smile and look forward to seeing him soon.

Big hugs

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!

hope lissy is getting better, and those blooming dr should be ashamed of them selves!!!!!

you are going to see peter the day after tomorrow!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable... :)

(can you tell im a bit excited for you LOL)

Aww thats great hes safe and all ready to get home. Cant imagine the pressure u go through worrying about him, and the fact u havent reached for the biscuit tin, all respect to u xx

Hope Lissy is doing better and getting ready to see her daddy again.

so close now lauren!

youve done spectacularly well remaining so focused while having so much happenning in your life and your always so sunny and upbeat

you a wonderful woman and im sure peters going to be so proud having you there next to him

enjoy your time together hunni xx

Hi everyone!!

Tiny tiny update as I'm up the chuffing wall!!!

Me and lissy have got the worst chest infections! She's also got an eat infection AND cobjunctivitis!!

So we are both miserable lol

Super duper excited about tomorrow :) :) :)

Off plan now have been for the last 3 days! Have been having stir fry for tea and made a lamb stew (no potatoes) last night...

Had melon for breakfast things like that

I know I'm getting carbs all Over the place BUT no fast good etc and trying to make wholesome meals full of fruit and veg for me and lissy while we are poorly!

Im basically only eating what she is... So think I'm doing ok!

Last night of sleeping on my own :) :) :)

Got all the details to ring the RAF tomorrow to check his flight etc and we will be on our way!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Will upload photos ASAP!

Speak to u all really soon and apologies for not replying to everyone will do once the brass band stop practicin in my head!!

Loads of love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Lauren! So happy for you and lissy that hubby is home tomorrow :D He is not going to want to put you down, you are looking absolutly amazing woman! Enjoy your food, after all only 2 weeks and you'll be back to lose the rest.

Hopefully you and lissy get better soon & have a fabulous day tomorrow seeing peter again and for the following two weeks xxxxxxxxxx

oh hun... yes enjoy every moment of the next 2 weeks.... and then when you come back i will tell you all about NEW GILLIAN!!!

yikes - one more sleep (not that i think you'll get much - its like xmas eve) whoooooo!!

im so excited for you! looks like we'll both be trying to get back on plan at the same time, so you're determination might help me along the way!

in the mean time concentrate on getting you both better, i think your doing the right thing with the veggies and good food to mend you and little one, my youngest has an ear and chest infection too bless them!

have fun - im sure u will!!
xxxxxxx

Hes on the planeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back