Afghanistan weight loss diary - C25K WK1,2,3,4+5 - Complete!

so excited for you. one more sleep. :) he's going to be blown away hun.

Wahoooooooo!!!!!!! :party0049:
No sleep for you tonight then lol x

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm so so excited for you!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Im new to this forum and was just having a look at the diaries to get some inspiration and just wanted to say that i think you have done amazing! To cope with all you have to alone when your husband is away and look after you daughter and to keep the will power to keep going with this. Hope you have a great time with your husband

Lauren - my lovely friend - you are now with your hunni - your photos are amazing on FB :) :) love you loads xx

ooooooooo. have a wonderful wonderful time. well deserved hun :):):)

He lovesssssss metered :) :) :)

Oh god I'm so so happy!!!!!

Lissy took about 2 minutes before she was all over him!

He walked past us lmao didn't recognise us only reason he found me is Cos he saw Anna then sh*t his pants when he realised the 2 gorgeous ladies were his ladies!!!!

Love u alllllllll will reply properly soon I promise and will also give a full update but I'm dizzy with excitement :)

You can't beat this feeling!!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• image-1785600098.jpg
    image-1785600098.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 211
  • image-1297510507.jpg
    image-1297510507.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 213
  • image-4206195364.jpg
    image-4206195364.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 204
  • image-2193252085.jpg
    image-2193252085.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image-488181853.jpg
    image-488181853.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 212
  • image-1740401173.jpg
    image-1740401173.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 215
  • image-235135482.jpg
    image-235135482.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 205
Awww beautiful pictures honey :) told you he wouldn't recognise you :giggle: enjoy the time you have together chick and update us only when you've a spare 5mins.

Lots of love to you :) xx

ooo your so wonderful, you have done so so well, and i cant thank u enough for your thread its really picked me up when i had a rubbish day , im so greatful to all the men and women in the army that go through so much to keep us safe, im so proud of them all, bet your husband cant believe his come home to a new wife well done sweet to me your a true inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxx oo and your daughter is beautiful xx

Those are wonderful pictures! Your husband does a fantastic job for everyone back here, you so deserve your time together and hopefully it wont go past too quickly!

your story is completely inspirational, thanks for sharing. Im not slimming for someone but I have to go back to England June 1st and long to take that flight looking slimmer and fitter. So i'm using up the CD packs I have here in the US and im shrinking my way back down to a healthier weight :)

Thank you so much for sharing your pics, it's do nice to see changes as well as hear about them. Lauren you are stunning and have done so well!! Enjoy your gorgeous family!! Xx

I too was glued to fb watching for photos.

Have an amazing 2 weeks! You look so happy. And sound so amazingly excited!

And wow about lissy walking... that's fab! The videos are so cute!

apsolutly stunning pictures of you all

enjoy your family time xx

OMG. what an absolutely gorgeous family you are! what a hunk he is, and you look stunning! and so happy. really made my day seeing you all together and you look AMAZING girl. the pics brought a tear to my eye.

loads of questions - how was it? what did he say? did he ask you how you lost it? what was his face like when he saw you? did you have fun??!! hahahaha. anyway, take care and enjoy your time off cd and come back with a proper update.

Back