• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

after 8 weeks on SW....

That's a fantastic achievement, well done! I bet you feel amazing for it too! xx

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
That is brilliant! Congratulations!! :happy096:
It took me nearly seven months to lose 2 stone and I was happy with that so you must be over the moon!!

That's fantastic hun, well done xxx

Wooo hooo!!! Well done on reaching 2 stone mark!! I bet you are feeling over the moon Hun!!

Keep it up!

Wow, that is a great loss. Very good incentive for anyone thinking of starting sw. Just goes to show how well the plan works, well done you x

Well done that is a brilliant weight lose
Jayne x

Just wanted to add my congratulations, I'm halfway through my second week and we have nearly the same starting weight so I can only hope to follow in your footsteps, a real inspiration, well done.

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
OMG Soccermom! That is amazing, well done!! You must be so happy! Congrats, be proud of yourself!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I hope that I too follow in your footsteps, that is fantastic. What do you do the most of? Red, Green or Extra easy?
Janet x
Thank you..I am mainly a red day follower with 2 days of green a week. I am hoping to try EE in the next couple of weeks and see how I go with that.

jann251

[url=http://www.TickerFac
As I am new to sw I will give EE a go to see how I do, if thats not shifting the weight I will take your advice on board and hopefully be as good as you. Your an inspiration to us newbies XXX