after 8 weeks on SW....

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I have lost 2 stone :character00100::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I lost my last 4lb to make it 2 stone.

I just had to share and also say a big thank you to minimins and its members for being there every step of the way. :kissass:

That's a fantastic achievement, well done! I bet you feel amazing for it too! xx

That is brilliant! Congratulations!! :happy096:
It took me nearly seven months to lose 2 stone and I was happy with that so you must be over the moon!!

That's really fantastic soccermum!! You must be pleased as punch!! Onwards and upwards (well, kind of downwards actually!!) X

That's fantastic hun, well done xxx

Wooo hooo!!! Well done on reaching 2 stone mark!! I bet you are feeling over the moon Hun!!

Keep it up!

Wow, that is a great loss. Very good incentive for anyone thinking of starting sw. Just goes to show how well the plan works, well done you x

Thanks everyone and yes i'm slightly happy :D:D:D

I'm on such a high, this plan is great.

1lb more and I get my 10% thats the incentive for next week :D

Absolutely fantastic !!!! Congratulations you must be so proud of yourself. Well done :)

Just wanted to add my congratulations, I'm halfway through my second week and we have nearly the same starting weight so I can only hope to follow in your footsteps, a real inspiration, well done.

OMG Soccermom! That is amazing, well done!! You must be so happy! Congrats, be proud of yourself!

I hope that I too follow in your footsteps, that is fantastic. What do you do the most of? Red, Green or Extra easy?
Janet x

Thank you..I am mainly a red day follower with 2 days of green a week. I am hoping to try EE in the next couple of weeks and see how I go with that.

Back