After lipotrim and refeed?

Minotaurus

I was wondering, after lipotrim and refeed how hard is it to keep off the weight through exercise and proper eating? Is it a case of being on lipotrim maintainence for life?

No... not at all... use your LT time to educate yourself.....

I've drastically reduced my carb intake... I have a £10 veg box a week and i have meat from my local butcher!!

I have also kept p my running and i have lost 11lb in the past two weeks!!

X

definitely not. I didn't even use the maintenance packs at all. just went on a 1000kcal diet consisting of fresh vege and some frozen oven chicken or fresh white chicken bits for a good while and my weight kept dropping. back on normal diet for more than 2 years, gaining only around 1kg thats all..that is with some exercise and running included of course.

I think the reason u hear so many horror stories about people putting back all the weight they lose is becauses they go back to their old eating habits. If you re-educate your eating habits, you wont gain back the weight that you lost.

Thank you. I've already spoken to my doctor and he seems to think the same. I just need to change my portion size and I'll ditch the special K altogether. Nothing special about it other than it's high calories. Porridge and agave will be my new breakfast.

Deezer said:
Eggs for breakfast!!! 1 yolk, 2 whites Scrambled or omellette.... All that protein keeps you full!!! x

Hiya, a very very silly question!!!
How to cook the omelette? Do u fry it? What to use? And can we put some sliced mushrooms in it?
Just thinking ahead, that's all. Still got 8 weeks of TFR but am already planning my meal plan!
Xx

Yep you can use 2 eggs as your 'protein' portion.... so yeah you can have it with mushrooms... I love it with tomato too!!! :)

Ohhh that sounds like what I do. But I pour the egg mix and the chopped mushroom into a burger shapped container and put it in the microwave. You end up with an egg/mushroom burger thing you can put into an open soda bread sandich, or in pita bread etc. Good for veges who dont eat meat like me.

Back