AFTER MY FIRST WI

haniakuja

HMM VERY WEIRD.................. my scales showed me 12 lb and pharmancies showed me 7.5 lb ..................well it is still a good loss :D

Well done hun, thats a great loss! As for the scales did you weigh yourself in the nuddy or pj's this morning? I have a pair of jeans that weigh 2lb on their own, lol!!!

Great loss either way! You just have to pick a scales and go by that one no matter what! Roll on next week!

yeah mine did the same, showed me at a loss of 13lbs but pharmacy showed 11lbs...
think my scales are packing in though... :(

lol ,,, the scales war ,, my home scales im 1 stone lighter then pharmacy ones ,, and on almost every other scales i get on im 1 stone lighter

lol ,,, the scales war ,, my home scales im 1 stone lighter then pharmacy ones ,, and on almost every other scales i get on im 1 stone lighter

ME TOO! I hate my pharmacy scales!!!! Do you think they make them heavier on purpose to shock us into action on the LT?????:confused:

HMM VERY WEIRD.................. my scales showed me 12 lb and pharmancies showed me 7.5 lb ..................well it is still a good loss :D

well done is still a great loss woohoo roll on next week :)

wow!! Great loss, Keep it up :):)

Well done:happy096:

Don't know if you had drank a lot of water or were wearing extra clothes that could explain the higher weight on your chemist scales.

One litre of water weighs about 2.2lbs.

My chemist's scales weigh almost a half pound lighter:)

Love Mini xxx

Excellent loss no matter which scales are right! Well done! :D

still a fab loss...take it from me...lol...always moaning about home scales, etc etc...just have to stick to the pharmacy ones!!!...good luck for next wek, well done!:)

Back