After my two weeks of refeed..

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Do you think I will be allowed Marmalade? I havent ever tasted this before but would like to and it doesnt have much fat or carbs in it!!

Also want to try Douwe Egberts Instant Skinny Latte... Not much fat or carbs in that either...

Any one know??

i am going to guess at yes.

we have to eat regular food at some point. I am going to join SW for my last stone and 3lbs! LOL

I want to be able to have syns and all the other stuff - fingers crossed we will be fine :)

ooooooohhhhhhhh marmalaaaaaaaaadee! my dad makes fab marmalade, every year, this year he didnt though as knew i'd be too tempted!!

yep I know!!

How much did you pay for you 8 refeed sachets??

And what will you be having for breakfast??

My chemist doesnt stock maintenance products because they go out of date very quickly

yeah they wont post to me because im in "ireland" even though I am not in Ireland I am in Northern Ireland which is part of great britain!!!

That sucks. They take your money each week when you are on lipotrim, but you cant get the free samples..........makes me mad.

i was sold 14 sachets?! so paid ermmmmm, can't remember!

she wants me to go on maintenance next week.

i don't see the point as i will be going on SW - but hey ho!

My Pharmacist told me its £22 a week for maintenance, but I dont know how many shakes/bars that is. If its only for 8 she can keep them!

I paid 18 for 8 sachets today!

I thought that was a bit steep like!!!

I really should have done that like!!!

Really regretting refeeding... wish I had of done another week

Back