After the weight has gone ... what are we left with ... read on

I saw this in the cambridge mag,sounds like they made a good choice.

Yes if you think you lost all that weight to look good then when you have no clothes on you see all that hanging flesh you think well I may as well go the whole hog and have it done . round my stomach its well I think most of us know what i'm about to say next ......

well done to them!!

ive love it done, but WAY to scared something would go wrong.

when i had my little boy i went from a size 16 to an 8 in about 4 months just through eating only a little and exersising.
unfortunatly my "jelly belly" didnt shrink with the rest of me!!

my persomnal trainer at the gym says it will never go.
but, drinking water and doing plenty of sit ups does help a bit.

i then went back up to a size 16 (atfer about 3 years size 8!) and now on cd to shift it.

dont know if i could bring my self to go abroad for surgery. what i i went, something went wrong, and i never came back??
my son would be without his mum.
i'd rarther my jelly belly!!

but, if it works for you, fantastic!

i wis everybody luck who does it, any body here got any 1st hand experiance??? xx

Reactions: Dax
Jelly Belly ... HaHa I like it .... Yes it's not for us all Just for people who are really low and down about there wobbly bits .... or people who really feel they want to look good in baywatch :)

Wow, I wish I had the courage (and money!) to have all this stuff done - but like missmf says, I have two young kids and would be way to scared to leave them without their mummy if something went wrong.

But never say never....!

not sure if i'd have the guts, to go abroad and have it done.

Wasn't as exotic as going to Tunisia, I went to Manchester for a mini one, cost a hell of a lot more than £1800!!!!!!

My mum is having one done next year. There is a lady called Linda Briggs who organises surgery abroad. She does it through reputable clinics & doesn't use any cowboys. Obviously this helps keep people as safe as poss.... My friend had her nose done abroad via her & she's been in a few mags..... One woman had it done in France & the results were fantastic! This is where my mum wants it done. It costs £2900!

If you google Linda Briggs, theres loads of stuff & her website....

Back