after week 2...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pippa, 8 October 2007 Social URL.

1. pippa

pippa Full Member

Cambridge diet
    how many bars is a suggested maximum?
    i'm meant to have 4 packs a day, i'm just wondering how many i can replace with bars?

any advice appreciated! :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I am sure it is only 1 a day.

Irene xx
  4. pippa

pippa Full Member

Cambridge diet
    gutted! even if its the peanut ones? I've only got the peanut and the orange ones, i see that the orange one has a lot more carbs than the peanut, i guess there's no chance of having 2 peanut?
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Pippa,

I love the CD bars especially the peanut one:drool:

It is not recommended to have more than one a day due to the slightly higher carb count and the fact that they can cause wind.

I have eaten two on occassion and each time I have suffered very badly with wind:eek:

Love Mini xxx
  6. pippa

pippa Full Member

Cambridge diet
    aah, i see. Maybe a better idea if i'm spending the day at home then! Oh well. I'll break it in half and have it through the day. Day 9 at the moment, roll on day 14!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.