• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

After weigh in, do you ...................

Wish

Silver Member
i used to but i have stopped doing that i now as i would go totally OTT with it and then not even count it as syns!!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
there is an interesting thread previously on this subject. Just type it into the search box and it should come up x

Circes

Strutting her stuff
If it's counted from your syn allowance then fair enough but some people see it as a post weigh-in freebie and that seems pointless to me as you're already making it more difficult to lose the following week.

i dont go to groups anymore but weigh in the morning - thats actually helping me as i dont really fancy pigging out at 7am.

i used to get chinese after my weigh in when i went to groups which was great - usually chicken and cashew nuts with boiled rice still sticking to plan but loved it.

u have to give yourself treats, thats why i usually save up my syns for night time as thats when i am bad.

gemma_

Silver Member
i reallllyyyyyyyyy fancy chocolate fingers sucking coffee through them.. but i'll have to have whole packet! but i MIGHT treat myself to that when i get to my club 10 :) x

Crys

I was doing, and for a while it was working (it was takeaway, and a couple of extra fun size bars). But lately, its spiralled, and I was buying cookies/cakes/big bags of crisps/family size choc bars, all for the tuesday night... and then it started happening on other days too. I have now stopped it 100%, its the start of a slippery slope for me

i reallllyyyyyyyyy fancy chocolate fingers sucking coffee through them.. but i'll have to have whole packet! but i MIGHT treat myself to that when i get to my club 10 :) x

hmmmwaaahhhaahaaa!! you must be my twin sister!! chocolate fingers with coffee sucked thru them are heaven in cup!!!! why not just have a couple?? (thou shall not preach before practice :cry:) who am i kidding a couple are never enough!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
yes and no,lol!!
ive got a mars bar for my treat tonight.....but its 12 syns and i will be counting it!! and its within my allowance of 15 although i usually try to stay around 10 a day as much as possible.

I usually just have a treat when I get to a milestone. e.g. a chinese or a small dominos pizza for each stone as a well done! I do occasionally have a weigh day treat but count it within syns x

losingme

Silver Member
i do but like others usually in my syns and as i weigh in in the evening (and dont eat anything after lunch on WI day im usually stuffed before i feel like going overboard xxx

In the past have done this all the time - but this time round Im not doing it - my leader was saying last week that if you do that (and plenty can be seen in chippy after class!) the best you could hope for is a maintain and I had never looked at it like that before - so when I do treat like last weeks Wispa bar - its in my syns :D

Morgawr

Silver Member
Used to but now trying to save my weigh day syns for after weigh in. That way still get my treat, but stay on plan.

Wish

Silver Member
Thanks everyone, now I feel really guilty:sigh:

I only had a piece of Malteeser cake, I hadn't had any syns today anyway, but I am clueless as to what syns where in the cake? I did enjoy it and I am sure I can work it off in the morning with my exercising.