After weight loss

casperos

Hi ,
I know this is a personal question to ask but its really unerving me - I have 8 stone to lose and am no where near yet but I know i'm not going to give up .I was wondering if all other big losers have ended up with a load of loose skin or have some not ? I'ts the only thing that puts me off this diet x:whacky068::)

I haven't lost a lot of weight on this yet but if I recall biology lessons correctly, your skin is elastic so it does have a degree of being able to stretch (when we gain weight though stretch marks appear when the rate of expansion is too much to cope with) and shrink back to a smaller size when needed.

This is affected by age but its more the fact it will take longer for say a 40 year olds skin to shrink than a 20 year olds, not that after a point it becomes impossible.

The key things on Lipotrim is to drink lots of water (2-6L a day depending on how active you are, 2L is the minimum requirement, most people are comfortable with 3-4L) and do some light toning exercises as you go, walking, say 40 sit ups a day (done in 10s as an when you feel) and getting a set of light dumbells and just using them for as and when you feel should help tone up any loose skin on your legs, abdomen and arms.

Just note that when I say light exercises I really mean light as its better to do at least something that you are comfortable doing than over exert yourself.

Thanks for your reply - I am doing exercises and swimming I just worry that I'd need an op or something and I haven't the money lol I shouldn't think so far ahead

I am worrying about it to hun and ahve decided to go see my doc after I have stuck to this for 4 weeks and discuss how supportive they would be of referring me for surgery if ...I mean ..when I lose my 8 stone.

Hi ,
I know this is a personal question to ask but its really unerving me - I have 8 stone to lose and am no where near yet but I know i'm not going to give up .I was wondering if all other big losers have ended up with a load of loose skin or have some not ? I'ts the only thing that puts me off this diet x:whacky068::)

I know a girl who lost 7 stone she had flab after her weight loss but that because she didn't excercise. if you excercise (not over doing it)you will tone up.I believe no matter what diet you going you need to tone up with excercise aswell as doing your diet. good luck !!:)

Nicki has lost over 8 stone and she hasn't extra skin. I have nearly 9 to lose but I am no spring chicken and after 3 children expect some. I am drinking plenty and exercising (though not as much as I should) so I have my fingers crossed.

x

Thanks guys - better get swimming more me thinks - best of luck all . got 2nd W.I. today , fingers crossed x:)

That was the thing I dreaded most when I started the diet also. Now nearing the end, I am so glad I did not let my fear stop me. Yes, my tummy is a bit soft but is toning up with exercise (I have started to do Pilates). Stick with it, its definitely worth it.

You may find a mini trampoline helpful. I keep banging on about the things but they do tone up everything- and I mean everything.

When you bounce on them, for a split second you are weightless and once you hit the trampoline again, all the cells in your body compact- including your skin which in turn firms it up. I have been using one for the past 4 weeks, gradually building up the time that I am on it and I have to say it is fantastic!

Back