Afternoon all!

boedaccia

Hi all,

Hope you're all well. Currently enjoying a week off work which is helping with settling into the plan.

A quick question please; I am being treated to a Toby Carvery Breakfast on Friday morning and would really like egg/bacon/beans/tomatoes/mushrooms - if i trim off all visible fat, how would I syn this?

Thank you!

well all of the items you have mentioned are free. ask them how its cooked, ie grilled, in oil etc that way you can syn it accordingly. the toms and beans should be free as nothing "should" be added to them, the bacon if grilled and all fats removed should also be free. if the eggs poached this will also be free ( you may be able to ask for that)

you could have toast is you a) use it as a heathly extra or b) syn it. im sure the toast would be dry so you could butter it yourself. remmber this isnt a diet, its a lifetime change, you dont have to deprive yourself and you do get 15 syns a day. so if youre good for the rest of the day there shouldnt be a problem :)

Just watch out for mushrooms. Not sure how they cook them but mushrooms are like little sponges and just love to soak up butter and oil!!
Enjoy it :)

Back