again but this has got to be it this time

a-new-me

I dont post often, but, I have to get my head around losing weight this time. I have never been a slim person but I have not been this big since I was pregnant. I managed to lose all my baby weight after having the children(nearly 16 yrs ago) and the past 2-3 years its piled back on. I know why its gone on but its so hard getting it back off. I so hope I can do it this time. Goint to be trying weight watchers but not going to class.

fingers crossed :)

Hiya Alison,
Just wanted to say well done for making a start on becoming the new you.
I am also a new starter, doing WW same as you not going to meetings. I figure I have all the books and gadgets I need, you can get the group support here, and not only once a week but as often as you want.
Are you doing the old points, or the new pro points?
I wish you great success,
Liz
x

Hi Liz, Im doing the propoints(have done the old points several years ago). I did start class back in oct last year - choose a class outside of my area so that it could be a fresh start but missed 3 classes due to various reasons and before I knew it I was back to the 'old' habits. I bought the scales and calculator during then so have what I need to see me through - just need the willpower. However have had a fab day food wise so 1st one down and hopefully more of many.

Which plan are you following?

Wishing you all the best to :)

Well, to be honest, I am sticking to the old points simply because I know them so well :D and I have the scales and calculators etc. I was a bit ticked off with WW for continuing to sell those scales when they knew they were changing the system, and I don't want to buy more again :cry:
I might give pro points a go in the future, but I like the old way!
Liz
x

Back