Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

again but this has got to be it this time

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by a-new-me, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. a-new-me

a-new-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.69%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I dont post often, but, I have to get my head around losing weight this time. I have never been a slim person but I have not been this big since I was pregnant. I managed to lose all my baby weight after having the children(nearly 16 yrs ago) and the past 2-3 years its piled back on. I know why its gone on but its so hard getting it back off. I so hope I can do it this time. Goint to be trying weight watchers but not going to class.

fingers crossed :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yellowlab

Yellowlab Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hiya Alison,
    Just wanted to say well done for making a start on becoming the new you.
    I am also a new starter, doing WW same as you not going to meetings. I figure I have all the books and gadgets I need, you can get the group support here, and not only once a week but as often as you want.
    Are you doing the old points, or the new pro points?
    I wish you great success,
    Liz
    x

4. a-new-me

a-new-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.69%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi Liz, Im doing the propoints(have done the old points several years ago). I did start class back in oct last year - choose a class outside of my area so that it could be a fresh start but missed 3 classes due to various reasons and before I knew it I was back to the 'old' habits. I bought the scales and calculator during then so have what I need to see me through - just need the willpower. However have had a fab day food wise so 1st one down and hopefully more of many.

Which plan are you following?

Wishing you all the best to :)

5. Yellowlab

Yellowlab Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Well, to be honest, I am sticking to the old points simply because I know them so well :D and I have the scales and calculators etc. I was a bit ticked off with WW for continuing to sell those scales when they knew they were changing the system, and I don't want to buy more again :cry:
    I might give pro points a go in the future, but I like the old way!
    Liz
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.