COLD
FAT
PISSED OFF
STRESSED
POOR

AND ABOUT TO SCREAM AT MY SON WHO REALLY DOESN'T DESERVE IT

and breathe

Awww, what's up love?

do you want to share or rant some more get it out of your system stay aware from the kitchen were all here to listen if needed

xx Sharron

Think I'm just cold and tired. House is a mess but no energy to clean and both babies are crying cause they're cold! Bit of a stressful day really

You are allowed to feel all those things hun, we're only human, don't fight it just ride the wave, you will feel brighter again in time.

Hugs xxx

big big big big big hug hun!.... its only normal for you to feel like that!... its LT thats making you cold, try and have yourself a hot shake or even a coffee or something to warm you up a bit. poor babies... tho.. wrap em up and when the hell are the people coming over to fix everything. You need to relax hunni, maybe you could just leave the cleaning for a bit. dont let things get on top of you xxx

Porgeous... if I was a guy I would gobble you up! you look great! xxx

lol, just had my sis...blue eyes round looking demented....first words were....get me a black tea!!! its horrible when you feel like that but 20mins later it tends to pass...sometimes i just want to go to bed....maybe i just should. Anyway hang in there you are only human....or are you a dancer?

Feeling better now, hubby went out and got me some peppermint tea. I have gloves on and a wheat bag thingy round my neck lol. I'm lucky he is being so supportive. I just keep reading all the positive things to keep me going. Can't wait till weigh in friday but I just dont feel like I have lost anything. Even if the scales say that I have, I will think they're lying!

nice to hear that your husband is being supportive... its very important! :) haha.. them scales may just surprise you .. one week i thought i hadnt lost anything and i felt fat like hell... and i lost 6lbs!!!!

Just been round to my sisters, I soooooo wanted to eat!! Have atually managed not to had a big battle with myself! I have survived day 3!!!:)

ah babe sorry to hear ya are feeling like this....ya should invest in one of those slankets, a mate introduced me to one and they are brill. I am always cold but worse on this diet and I am always wrapped in a blanket. Its one of those days for everyone hun and as someone else said ya are entitled to feel like this!!

Just been round to my sisters, I soooooo wanted to eat!! Have atually managed not to had a big battle with myself! I have survived day 3!!!:)

Brilliant!!!! :clap::happy036::happy036:

Hang in there! I'm joining ye tomorrow!! Stress is bound to be a side effect but think of all the health stress free years u will have in the future!!

Well I actually survived the night, had such a bad nights sleep and soooooo hungry. I'm now in ketosis so feeling a little happier. Bring it on day 4!!!

Just come back from weigh in 2lb under last weigh in 25/11/08. I'm very pleased.XX

glad your having a better day hun.
Maybe you could plan something for the evening so it'll be better than yesterday!.... I'm gonna paint tonight, havent done that in a while.. :)

Well I actually survived the night, had such a bad nights sleep and soooooo hungry. I'm now in ketosis so feeling a little happier. Bring it on day 4!!!

Just come back from weigh in 2lb under last weigh in 25/11/08. I'm very pleased.XX

well done! thats great!... your doing so so well

We did!!

Roll on 2009!!

Back