Agony

Truth0406

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem while on CD - :confused:

TOTM - the cramps are way worse when I am on CD. They even kept me awake for 2 hours during the night, I was in complete agony! :cry:

Was really looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow, but now not so much! I feel like I have loads of rocks in my tummy and super heavy and bloated!! UGH! Oh well, I have stuck to it 100% and been drinking my water, so if it's a disappointing number tomorrow, maybe week 2 will balance it out!

I will be very surprised if you have a bad number this week! If you have stuck to it 100%

My TOTM is worse since CD but I didnt get it before the diet. You are allowed to take pain killers :D hope you feel better soon and get a good weightloss this week :D

I'm hoping it's a 'fair' number haha I always seem to gain around 3lbs during TOTM. I'm also trying to remember the fact that I lost 5lbs last week before restarting CD, so I know after a few weeks it will all average out to a good weekly loss. Right now I am just proud of myself for sticking to it 100%! =o)

You should be proud of yourself, CD is hard enough the first week let alone have TOTM as well. Well done for being 100% :)

Good Luck for weigh-in, I too get worst cramps, its just one of those things with CD.
It will all get better as the weeks progress, you have done very well so far as thinny2be says!

Back