Ah well seems cambridge isn't for me after all.

ScattyKatty

I contacted a Counsellor in my area and they said that because I was only slightly overweight I wouldn't be able to do ss:cry:
Even though I can do another programme I am quite gutted about not being able to ss really because it was the fast weight loss that had attracted me in the first place.
Because of that I think i'm just going to stick to SF instead because its still shakes but not as intense. Since i'm losing weight anyway (although not as quick as I'd like) I probably shouldn't fix something that isn't broken anyway.

Good luck ss'ing girls and i'll be following your progress and cheering for every lb lost:)

Hi Hun,

Its a shame that you are not able to SS, but the other plans do work just as well.
Didn't the CDC suggest 790, or 1000?? I have read from some posts on here that many people that do 790 in particular, are loosing roughly the same amount of weight as those that are SS'ing.

I am not a CDC and I am sure that one will advise you more on this.

Good luck with your journey, whatever you decide to do.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hi,

It depends on what your BMI is. However, although the higher programmes include food they do teach you good healthy low GI eating plus you will get 2/3rds of your nutrition from the packs and will be dieting safely and healthily with good results.

Linda

Back