Ah well seems cambridge isn't for me after all.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ScattyKatty, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    I contacted a Counsellor in my area and they said that because I was only slightly overweight I wouldn't be able to do ss:cry:
    Even though I can do another programme I am quite gutted about not being able to ss really because it was the fast weight loss that had attracted me in the first place.
    Because of that I think i'm just going to stick to SF instead because its still shakes but not as intense. Since i'm losing weight anyway (although not as quick as I'd like) I probably shouldn't fix something that isn't broken anyway.

Good luck ss'ing girls and i'll be following your progress and cheering for every lb lost:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hun,

Its a shame that you are not able to SS, but the other plans do work just as well.
    Didn't the CDC suggest 790, or 1000?? I have read from some posts on here that many people that do 790 in particular, are loosing roughly the same amount of weight as those that are SS'ing.

I am not a CDC and I am sure that one will advise you more on this.

Good luck with your journey, whatever you decide to do.

Kerry-Ann
    xxx

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

It depends on what your BMI is. However, although the higher programmes include food they do teach you good healthy low GI eating plus you will get 2/3rds of your nutrition from the packs and will be dieting safely and healthily with good results.

Linda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.