Ahem .. Totm?

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Hey guys, hope everyones been having a great day

Just a quick question!
How does "Aunt Flow" - sorry boys :p - Affect weight loss?

Feel abit silly asking but anywho, just curious!

Mellum

Hi Mellum, I put on a few pounds still I expected a bigger loss this week but i understand why its Aunt Flow again, i think its likely that if you usually retain fluids as we normally do around this time you will probably continue to. Ah well bigger loss then next week, well it had better be :)

I noticed that weight loss for the week is slightly less at that time -about 1lb less.

hiya just to make you aware I have not had a period in the 18 wks Ive been doing LT bonus for me cos mine use to be really bad

XX Sharron

Definately affects my weight loss, but not sure how much, probably 1-2lbs.XX

Hi you do retain more water at TOTM so 1 week you may have asmaller loss however it will not stop you burning fat in ketosis..so you will still lose the weight once the water has gone xx

i can't say how it affects me on LT - only day 1, but when i was doing slimmingworld i never lost that week - but i learnt to expect it and it was fine :)

Hi you do retain more water at TOTM so 1 week you may have asmaller loss however it will not stop you burning fat in ketosis..so you will still lose the weight once the water has gone xx

..if you retain water during TOTM do you have to make any changes to your water intake or just keep to the same patterns?

BTW - well done on your weight loss and congratulations on maintaining for 10 months.

Back