AHEM!!!!!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Yes I know I have been MIA all day, but I am proud to proclaim that I am finally the Scrabble Blast champion!!! :cool: :D

I am so chuffed - now I can get my ruddy Christmas shopping done and spend time with my husband and kids!! :rolleyes:

wow well done. I don't have the patience to play it for that long. I get bored after about 1500 points and give up

BLIMEY HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE YOU I WAS ON THERE FOR 5 HRS AND GOT TO 16,000 BUT AS I HAD BIN ON AND OFF IT, IT DIDNT REGISTER. BOO HOO ALL THAT HARD WORK

CAN YOU SAVE A GAME AND RETURN TO IT ? I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT. AS I GET INTO IT AND FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE BUT YOU DONT WANT TO STOP AND LOSE YOUR SCORE

Congratulations6.gif

Now can you go over to batwoman, man or whatever it is and knock me off that spot. My son did it and I am highly embarrassed about having that proclaimed to the left of every message.

ScrabbleBlast I could have coped with but batman:rolleyes:

Yes I know I have been MIA all day, but I am proud to proclaim that I am finally the Scrabble Blast champion!!! :cool: :D

I am so chuffed - now I can get my ruddy Christmas shopping done and spend time with my husband and kids!! :rolleyes:

You and your "statistics"!!! :D :D

Now can you go over to batwoman, man or whatever it is and knock me off that spot. My son did it and I am highly embarrassed about having that proclaimed to the left of every message.

ScrabbleBlast I could have coped with but batman:rolleyes:

I can't do the other type of games :eek::eek: Just not got the hand/eye coordination!! :p

You and your "statistics"!!! :D :D

You knew it was gonna happen!! :D

As the person you knocked off the top slot, I just have to say (through gritted teeth) congratulations!! ;)

The first time I tried to get 'the crown', I got up to 60,000+, went for a cuppa and hubby came along and clicked the 'X', totally wiping the score out.

Almost grounds for divorce I'd say!!

Anyway, well done DQ (but don't get too comfy up there!! :p )

I think divorce and castration would most certainly have been in order!

Back